Chapter 18

Liam's P.O.V

We're currently sitting in the living room, mourning Lindsey. Well, everyone except Harry and Louis. Sofie is buried in Niall's neck sobbing, Vanessa is holding Josh's hand, (Oh yea, he finally asked her out) and Lindsey's friend Dejaney is sitting on the floor staring into outer space. She arrived last night with her brother Ron and they've been comforting the Torelli's. Talking about the Torelli's, Adam and Mrs. haven't seen us since Lindsey was kidnapped. I feel like they are hiding something and they wont tell us. 

The doorbell rang, and everyone turned to look at the door. No one got up, so I took it upon myself to answer it. I stood up, and the couch creaked. I tiptoed into the hallway, and grasped the door handle. I took a deep breath, and pulled it open. 

Standing outside in the pouring rain was Sarah. She was looking behind her, shivering. "Hey Sarah." I mumbled. She turned around, and I saw that her eyes were red from crying. It broke my heart, so I held my arms and she ran into them. I put my face in her hair and for the first time in days I smiled.

Louis' P.O.V

Harry muttered under his breath, and I yelled at him again, "IT'S ALL OVER THE PAPER!! Of course you didn't realize that Lindsey might be able to see a newspaper, wherever she is!" He glared at me and snarled, "Don't talk to me about it."

I swear this boy is losing it. 

"You don't get it, Harold! You go off kissing Sabrina like nothing's wrong. She's a witch! She came to ruin your life! Just ditch her, you were able to ditch other girls. What happened to the Harry I know who would do anything for true love? You said you loved Lindsey! Then why are you going and dating a vulture?" I screamed. Harry shoved his head into his hands and quaked, "Because I'm confused." 

"CONFUSED? REALLY? IT'S IN PLAIN SIGHT!" I shrieked out. He looked up and asked, "What's in plain sight?" I rolled my eyes and walked towards the door of his room. "What's in plain sight??" He demanded. I sighed and burst out, "THAT YOU'RE AN IDIOT." I slammed the door shut and jogged down the stairs. I stopped in the hallway, and looked towards my right. I saw Liam and Sarah hugging and crying outside. I glanced towards the living room, where everyone was sitting quietly praying for Lindsey's safe return. I didn't want to go to either places, so I walked into the kitchen. I stood in my bare feet on the cold tile floor, that's when I decided where to go. I unlocked the back door and ran out into the rain. Barefoot.

My hair was sopping wet by the time I reached the road, but I didn't care. I winced every time a sharp rock pierced my feet. With every step I took on the concrete, a tear would fall down my cheek. 

Nothing seemed right anymore. One Direction is breaking up. No one said anything, but I could tell that we are moving on. I had hoped we could stay together at least one more year, but it seemed to not be happening. I came to a halt in front of Kaiya's house. I had canceled the dance on Friday, there was too much on our minds. I padded up to her patio, and knocked on her door. Her mom opened the door, and gave me a strange look. 

I probably looked a sight. A boy standing on her porch in sopping wet clothes, bare feet, and red eyes. "Y-Yes?" She asked. I smiled brightly despite the rain and questioned, "Is Kaiya available?" She turned around and said something, and I heard a squeak. I waited patiently, then a very beautiful girl appeared. Kaiya. "Hey Louis!" She breathlessly exclaimed.

I bowed to her, and held out my hand, "May I have this dance?" I asked. She giggled, and took my hand. I dragged her down into the yard and put my hands on her waist. "Ewww, I'm getting wet!" She squealed. I twirled her around and laughed, "But that's the fun part!"

Lindsey's P.O.V

I haven't seen Harry in days. And apparently Ian had killed them. I shivered violently in the cold. Rayyah, Sterling and I were sitting in my tent discussing random stuff. "Sterling." I interuppted. "Yo?" He replied. "Is.....One Direction dead?" I fearfully asked. He burst out laughing, "NO! Where did that come from?" I shrugged and drew my blanket tighter around me. There was a bubble inside of me that no one could burst. Rayyah and Sterling started talking about family, that's when I realized something.

"So..." I began. They turned to look at me. "Kurtis was a...Torelli?" I questioned. They both nodded. "And...Nancy, Er, Amaya was Asma's sister? A Mustow?" Rayyah nodded in reply. I was about to ask another question, when I heard a shout. We jumped up and opened the flap of the tent. Screams and gunshots filled the night air. Sterling grabbed my hand and I grabbed Rayyah's. "RUN!" He yelled. 

We ran for our lives. We were about to hide in the trees when I felt someone grab my arm and yank me from them. "HELP!" I shrieked. 

"It's alright!" A British voice said. I turned around and gasped. Standing there was a policemen. "Lindsey Torelli?" He asked. I shook my head, "NO!" I sobbed out. "PLEASE, LET ME GO! I JUST WANT MY MUMMY!" He laughed and dragged me towards the middle of the camp. 

All around me was destruction. Policemen were beating up my family, they were shooting my brothers and sisters, and they were setting the tents on fire. Screams filled they air, and I added mine to them. "MOMMY!!! ASMA!! WHERE ARE YOU?" The policemen pulled me to a general like man. We stopped right in front of him. I bravely demanded, "Let my people go. You don't understand. They have done nothing wrong!" 

He snorted in my face, "They kidnapped you. They are guilty."  I spit at him and yelled out, "They are my family and I'm not leaving." He guffawed, "How can you say that?" Sterling punched the loser in the back of the head, and the guy fell down in a faint. Sterling had snuck up behind him while we were talking. The policemen behind me pulled out his gun, but I was took quick. Thank you mom --uh--  aunt Amaya, for making me go to that one Tae Kwon Do lesson. I karate kicked the man in the gut, and he doubled up in pain. Rayyah came forward out of no where and grabbed my hand. She was being followed by a girl who looked our age. We took off through the woods escaping from death. We stopped a few miles away from the camp, and I burst into tears. "It's all my fault!" I sobbed. The girl who was with us came up and put her hand on my shoulder, "It doesn't matter. We stick up for our family." Rayyah crouched down next to me and whispered in my ear, "This is my sister Akila." I nodded and said a mournful hello to Akila.

Sterling motioned for us to go to him. We stood up and he said, "I think the plane is around here." 

I tilted my head, "What plane?"

Sterling smirked, "Ian's private one. We're going to a place called Cheshire, England."

*******************************************************************************

A/N: A reader asked why I picked. Germany. I really don't know why they are in Germany, I just looked up places where there could be an underground pool, and Germany popped up so I picked that. It really doesn't fit, but oh well!

And she was confused about the whole Mrs. Torelli  not being the mom ect. Well Amaya (Who changed her name to Nancy to protect her identity) pretended she was Lindsey's mom. (Lindsey's real name is Amelia. But people call her Emily for short. That is why Ian asked where Emily was.) and Kurtis pretended she was his daughter, even though he's really her uncle Amaya is Lindsey's (Amelia's) aunt. And Adam is her cousin.

Actually, in the flashback a few chapters ago (when Lindsey remembered the names Ian and Thea) after that night when they first heard the name, Adam went up and asked his mom about what happened. She told him but warned him against telling Lindsey/Amelia.

Anything you like in this chapter? There is something in this chapter that you guys might realize....seems familiar. 

Lalalalla! 

Any more questions?

-Lindsey<3

P.S. (A/N) The song on the side is really good to listen to while you're reading it.

P.S.S. Sorry for mistakes...Like grammar and spelling. I accidentally said at first that Kurtis was her aunt...Oops...