Chapter 11

HARRY'S P.O.V

I stared at Lindsey's contact picture in my phone. I missed everything about her. Her long brown beautiful hair, her brown eyes that I got lost in every time I looked at them. I missed her hugs, where each time I felt like I never wanted to let go.  I missed her smile. Every time she smiled at me, I felt like everything was going to be ok. You could tell I was in love. 

I haven't seen her smile in 3 days. 3 FLIPPING DAYS SINCE THAT $#@%&# MAN KIDNAPPED THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS ANYWAY? 

A soft knock interrupted my thoughts. "Come in" I croaked out. Sabrina, the girl next door, walked inside with a mug. "I brought you some hot coco." She said. I mumbled "Thanks" and sat up. She came and sat down next to me, and smiled "Drink it all up.." I wouldn't of felt uneasy, if her smile didn't look evil. I gave her a weird look and drained the cup. "So I heard this joke the other day, do you want to hear it?" She asked me innocently. I nodded, my head feeling a little woozy. She giggled and pushed her lonnnng beautiful blond hair behind her ears.

What am I thinking? No, no, Lindsy's gone. Think about Lindsey.

"What did the baboon say to the giraffe?" She giggled. "Whaaaaa?" I said, slurring my words. My brain was foggy, and I felt really dizzy. I barely heard her reply. "Why the long face?" She burst out laughing, and I started laughing with her. I had heard it millions of times, so why was I laughing? "How do you feel Harry?" She smirked. "I can't think straight." I replied. I stared at Sabrina, taking in everything about her appearance.

Her lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng beautiful hair, her eyes make me lost in them...I...I think I love her.

 I cupped my hands around Sabrina's smooth face as I saw her smirk. And without knowing what I was doing, I smashed my lips against hers.

SOFIA'S P.O.V

I sat on my living room couch, tears in my eyes. Great just great. My parents leave for a week to go to New York, and whilst their gone, one of my best friends is kid-napped. I hit the pillow next to me. I was mad. Everything has gone wrong. "GAAAH!" I screamed. I was going berserk. On top of all that, my crush, Niall Horan, got a girlfriend. At least everyone is calling her his girlfriend. Her name was Hannah and I hate her with every ounce in my body. Niall has been my crush about a year after I met him. Most people say their crush started when he said something nice to them, but my crush started after I slapped him for laughing at me and called him a jerk.

Why was he laughing at me?  I had tripped over a rock...Which was lying in the middle of the park IN PLAIN SIGHT. It wasn't a reason for him to laugh at me...Right??

I slide off the couch falling onto the floor. My life was ruined. As I shifted into a fetal position, I sobbed out into the lonely room, "My parents are gone, Lindsey is gone, Niall is gone. EVERYONE IS GONE! I'm all alone..." I cried my heart out, and I almost didn't notice my phone ringing.

BE BE BE MY BFF CUZ IDK WHATS COMING NEXT AND I'LL LMHO WITH THE REST SO TTYLXOX

I wiped my tears and picked up my phone. Niall Horan "Greaaat! Just who I wanted to talk to." I rolled my eyes and pressed End Call. I resumed my crying, only to be interrupted by the same song. 

BE BE BE MY BFF CUZ IDK-

"FINE! YOU WIN!" I shrieked. I pushed the green button and said a mournful, "Hullo." I heard Niall's darling Irish accent on the other side, "SOFIA! I NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU!!" I sighed and replied, "Fine. Can you come over, I'm home alone and its creepy." I don't know why I told him that last part. I usually didn't admit that I was scared. "Creepy? I'm coming right over babe! "He said.  I smiled and replied, "Thanks! Bye!" I pressed End Call this time with a happy heart. 

"If we can't be girlfriend and boyfriend, we can still at least be friends...Right??" I spoke out into the dreary room.

LINDSEY'S P.O.V

"Hello Lindsey." I jumped, not expecting someone to actually call me by my real name.

I looked up, shaking. 

Who knows my name?

And what I saw, confused me.

"DAD?"

************************************************************************************************************

HEEEY GUYS! Here is part 11, please comment if you liked it! Oh, and follow me pleaaase! AND VOTE! I don't know why we vote, but apparently its good, SOOOOOO VOOOOOTE! Oh I have it.

IF YOU LOVE ONE DIRECTION, VOTE FOR MEEEEEE!

I'm hoping all of y'all are voting..

Who wants a teaser? If you don't want one, TOO BAD!

*Clears Throat*

CHEATER CHEATER PUMPKIN EATER

Bwahah, so there is the teaser! <3

Anyways, byyye beauties!! <3 

~Linzzzzzzzz<333333