1-10

Previous chapter ← Chapter list → Next chapter TXT download add bookmark

Chapter 1 The Strongest Hotel System in the End of the World

Popular recommendations: He ruined the world,celestial being,Film and television time travel starts from the courtyard house,It took him eight years to make his debut,

"Ooooooo, sister, wake up!"

"Sister, the zombies are coming! Wake up, we can't carry you!"

Gu Wanyin opened his eyes and felt a splitting headache.

But the headache soon disappeared. She looked up and saw in front of her two shabby, sallow-looking boys, one boy and one girl, both about four or five years old. They were both crying like little flowers at this moment. Like cats.

They should be in an abandoned factory right now.

Not far away from them, several men with ferocious faces and covered in blood were walking toward them crookedly.

No, that is no longer a human, but... a zombie!

Gu Wanyin made a quick decision, picked up a cub with one hand, and ran away.

Although she doesn't know what happened yet, she is a fool if she doesn't run away when she encounters zombies!

But after running a few steps, she realized that she was so sad that she seemed to have no strength now!

He couldn't even escape by himself, let alone two cubs!

Gu Wanyin suddenly fell to the ground.

"Sister, let's help you, hurry up..."

The little boy wanted to hold her arm, but as soon as he stood up, he stumbled.

Seeing that there were more and more zombies, with more than a dozen zombies already attacking them, Gu Wanyin's face was full of despair.

Could it be that just because she saw a hell joke and couldn't help but laugh, her merits in twenty years were gone?

Then there is no need to give her such a way to die!

At this moment, a mechanical voice suddenly sounded in her mind: "Ding! Congratulations to the host, you are bound to the most powerful hotel system in the apocalypse, and the transmission channel will be opened for you soon."

System?

The most powerful hotel in the apocalypse?

The mechanical voice in his mind continued: "Three, two, one, the passage is open."

In front of Gu Wanyin, a light door suddenly appeared!

She was stunned for only two seconds, then grabbed a cub in one hand and jumped into the light door with all her strength.

In an instant, the scenery in front of her changed.

It wasn't an abandoned factory or scary zombies, but a large square with a building standing alone in the center.

Gu Wanyin looked around and saw that the light door had disappeared.

There was no one else around.

It was just her and the two cubs who were still confused.

"Sister." The girl pressed against her body tightly, "Where is this place? No, there are no zombies?"

"Did we survive?" The boy asked blankly.

Gu Wanyin rubbed her temples, asked the two cubs to stand in front of her, and then asked: "Who are you two? Why do you call me sister? What's going on with the zombies?" As soon as