71-80

Chapter 71 High Risk, High Reward

Popular recommendations: He ruined the world,celestial being,Film and television time travel starts from the courtyard house,It took him eight years to make his debut,

However, he found that the packaging bag could not be torn open!

Even if he has no strength because he is too hungry, he still can't even tear open a bread bag!

He tore hard for a while, and even wanted to bite it, but when he was about to bring the bread to his mouth, he shivered suddenly as if he was electrocuted, and the bread in his hand fell to the ground!

"What are you doing?" Someone next to him frowned and said, "Why don't you exchange things for points and buy some bread? You won't be able to eat without paying points."

"I don't believe in this evil!" Man Roaring angrily, his eyes became even redder. He bent down and grabbed the bread on the ground, and then rushed out of the supermarket!

And he did rush outside the supermarket without any hindrance.

The man felt happy, thinking that this shabby supermarket was nothing special, and he didn't know why those people were queuing up to check out.

But when he looked down, he found that the bread in his hand was gone.

His pupils shrank and he looked left and right, but there was nothing on the ground! Nowhere!

Everyone in the supermarket burst into laughter when they saw this.

"I told you, just exchange points for payment, but you just don't listen." Someone sarcastically said, "You still want to have sex for nothing? Just dream about it!"

The man's face turned red, he gritted his teeth, and returned to In the supermarket.

This time he was not as impulsive as last time. He first glanced at the supermarket's store rules, and then glanced at Gu Wanyin sitting in front of the cashier.

Then, he picked up another piece of bread, walked to the back of the line, and started queuing.

No one was bothered, everyone exchanged points and settled the bill quickly. When it was the man's turn, he dug in his pocket and took out a pen.

He put the pen on the machine and quickly changed it to a shopping card, which showed eight points.

"It's not enough." Gu Wanyin said lightly, "A piece of bread is ten points. You can exchange it for some other points."

"I don't have any more!" the man said.

Someone next to him reminded him: "If you can't, take off your coat and exchange for some points!"

"Take off your coat, what should I do when it's cold?" the man roared, "Will you take off your clothes and let me wear them?"

The man was startled by his yelling. He took a step back and said, "I'm just making a suggestion. If you don't want to change it, I won't change it. Why are you yelling? You are really being considerate of a donkey's liver and lungs with good intentions!"

The man looked at Gu Wanyin again and gritted his teeth. : "It's only two points short, can't you be accommodating?"

"No." Gu Wanyin said, "This is the supermarket's rule."

"Fuck your rules! Do you want to watch me starve to death? Is that so? You still care about one or two cents for more food, what a vicious woman! I dont want to serve you any more, I still have to spend eight cents to buy it today!"