111-120

Chapter 111 The password is correct

Popular recommendations: He ruined the world,celestial being,Film and television time travel starts from the courtyard house,It took him eight years to make his debut,

Under the eager gazes of Gu Wanyin and Gu Han, Huanli confidently began to enter the password.

She tilted her head and thought for a while, then waved her hand and lost six to one.

Gu Wanyin: "..."

Gu Han: "...

Bao, although you are a koi, don't be so hasty!

Sure enough, it showed "wrong password" and the sentence "If you enter the wrong password four more times, , you need to wait five minutes."

"Eh? Huan Li tilted his head, quite confused, "Shouldn't it be?"

Seeing that she was about to lose another six-two, Gu Wanyin stopped her in time.

"Why don't you think about it again? " Gu Wanyin said softly, as if she were an intimate elder sister, "Close your eyes and feel with your heart, and then you may have a flash of inspiration!" Then you enter your password again.

"Oh, okay, let me feel it again. " "Huanli nodded.

Then, she closed her eyes and clasped her hands together.

Gu Han couldn't help laughing, and Gu Wanyin quickly covered her mouth to prevent her from disturbing Huanli.

After a while, Huanli She suddenly opened her eyes and didn't even bother to talk to Gu Wanyin and Gu Han. She immediately rushed over and raised her hand to enter the six-digit password.

Gu Wanyin didn't even have time to see clearly what she had lost. Seeing that "The password is correct" was displayed above, the barrier opened, revealing about the size of a door.

Gu Wanyin quickly grabbed Gu Han and Huanli and walked in.

After they entered, the barrier closed again .

You are so awesome! "Gu Han's eyes turned to admiration when he looked at Huan Li, "I actually entered it correctly! As expected of a koi! "

"Such a string of numbers suddenly appeared in my mind. "Huan Li's little face was red, and he was a little proud.

"Go first, don't let anyone find out. "Gu Wanyin said.

They hurriedly came to a big tree by the river and used the big tree to cover their bodies.

"Then let's try it soon. Can we swim across the bottom of the river? "Gu Han asked.

"Okay. Gu Wanyin nodded, "By the way Huanli, what is the password?"

"520520. " "Huan Li said.

The corner of Gu Wanyin's mouth twitched.

This password... seems normal, but a little abnormal?

Forget it, just come in anyway.

...

In the castle, a soldier hurried to a small leader .

"Report! The barrier has just been opened! "

"What? How to open it? "The little leader asked immediately.

"Enter the password to open it!

The little leader breathed a sigh of relief and kicked the soldier again: "Why are you panicking about entering the password to open it? " Apart from our own people, who can know the password to the barrier? What's more... humph, the Demon King has been beaten to the point of running away by us a long time ago, and several of her most trusted subordinates are also locked up in our dungeon for fear of a ball!