61-70

Chapter 61 Accepting a ghost as a younger brother

Popular recommendations: He ruined the world,celestial being,Film and television time travel starts from the courtyard house,It took him eight years to make his debut,

Relatively low-level ghosts will be wiped out immediately once they encounter black dog blood.

Even for a high-level ghost like the ghost in black, black dog blood can seriously injure him.

Therefore, in the horror world, what players desire most is black dog blood, but such powerful props must be extremely rare.

But, Gu Wanyin's system has as many as you need.

The ghosts in black didn't expect that Gu Wanyin could actually produce the black dog's blood, and now the black dog's blood was above their heads, but they couldn't move!

Its now time, even ghosts cant save face!

"Sister, sister, I was wrong, please spare us!" The ghost in black begged, "We will never dare again!"

"Really?" Gu Wanyin asked with a smile.

"Really!" The ghost in black quickly assured, and other ghosts also agreed.

Gu Wanyin sighed and looked distressed: "But if you make such a fuss, other customers may not dare to come. Then won't I lose a lot of income?"

"Let's buy!" The man in black immediately said Said, "Let's buy more!"

"Yeah, I still have a lot of spirit balls with me. I'll use them all to buy things from you!"

"I'll buy them too!"

Gu Wanyin's goal was achieved and she was in a good mood.

"Okay then."

She snapped her fingers, and the bucket filled with black dog blood disappeared immediately.

If it were an ordinary ghost who came to shop, she would certainly not use black dog blood to buy and sell by force.

However, it was the ghost in black who brought so many ghosts to cause trouble, so don't blame her.

With the barrel gone, the ghosts can move.

But they didn't dare to be arrogant at all. Two ghosts even hugged each other and trembled.

"Why are you still standing there?" Gu Wanyin raised his eyelids, "Why don't you go buy something quickly?"

"Buy it, buy it now!"

The ghosts began to frantically shop for goods.

Things like spirit balls are still easy for them to obtain.

So each of them pushed a shopping cart and tried their best to stuff their favorite food into it.

And they also discovered that the food and various daily necessities sold in supermarkets are much better than those sold elsewhere.

Even if Gu Wanyin doesn't threaten them, they are still willing to buy here.

Finally, every ghost pushed their shopping carts and lined up at the checkout counter.

The two human girls were so drunk. m.23sk.

They had just completed two dungeons and were still newbies, so most of the players they met in the dungeons were also newbies.

When most players encounter ghosts in dungeons, they are scared to death, and a few brave ones cannot remain calm.

However, the owner of this supermarket can actually control a group of ghosts!