101-110

Chapter 101 Earn more than 100 million points

Popular recommendations: He ruined the world,celestial being,Film and television time travel starts from the courtyard house,It took him eight years to make his debut,

First of all, in terms of food, the survival base requested 100,000 pieces of bread, 100,000 packages of instant noodles, 100,000 bottles of mineral water, 50,000 packages of compressed biscuits, 50,000 cans of canned meat, and 50,000 boxes of self-heating hot pot.

After all, it was just the beginning, and they still wanted to eat enough. It would be nice to have a self-heating hot pot to satisfy their greedy cravings. They did not buy snacks, drinks or other things for the time being.

Immediately afterwards, there are all kinds of medicines, 2,000 boxes of painkillers, 2,000 boxes of hemostatic medicines, 2,000 boxes of cold medicines, 2,000 boxes of antipyretics, as well as a large number of gauze, disinfectant, etc.

Then, there are all kinds of weapons.

Thousands of long knives, short knives, wooden warehouses, long swords, short swords, etc. were purchased.

Gu Wanyin thought it was right to buy more weapons.

With weapons, they can kill more zombies and get more crystal cores.

By then, are you worried that you wont have more points to buy food and drinks?

The system did some calculations and found that the points they earned from this transaction really exceeded 100 million.

"Host! Did you see it? You can earn more than 100 million points!" The system screamed in Gu Wanyin's head.

"I saw it, don't get excited yet." Gu Wanyin rubbed his head, "When will we start delivering the supplies?"

"Start immediately! It's a piece of cake!" The system said excitedly, "Tell her to deliver it first Let them prepare the food."

"Okay."

Gu Wanyin smiled at Ling Quan on the other side of the screen: "Miss Ling, we will start delivering supplies to you soon. As before, everything is ready. Send it to a different space warehouse. By the way, if the warehouse space is not enough, it will automatically expand, so you dont have to worry about this. We will start with food first."

"Okay." Ling Quan nodded, "Crystal Core We have prepared gold, silver, jewelry and other things and will deliver them right away. Then I will throw them all into the channel."

"Okay."

The call ended temporarily. The man with glasses and the girl with high ponytail have been in Lingquan. Watching from the side.

"I didn't expect the hotel owner to be such a beautiful girl?" The man with glasses pushed up his glasses and his face turned a little red.

"You're blushing!" the girl with the high ponytail said with a smile, "Unfortunately, we are too far away from the Ping An Hotel. You won't be able to see her in person in a short time!"

"Don't talk nonsense, I was just sighing casually. . The supplies that are coming are the most important now."

"Yes, self-heating hot pot!" The girl with a high ponytail swallowed her saliva, "Sister Ling bought the self-heating hot pot from there before. I have eaten several boxes. It is so delicious. !"

A fond smile appeared on Ling Quan's face: "I have chosen several flavors this time, you can try them all."

"Wow, that's great! The bread and instant noodles are also delicious!"