21-30

Chapter 21 Larger Survivor Base

Popular recommendations: He ruined the world,celestial being,Film and television time travel starts from the courtyard house,It took him eight years to make his debut,

"Okay, it's settled then, Xu Shi, you lead him and explain all the rules to him clearly." Gu Wanyin said.

"Okay, boss!" Xu Shi said immediately, "Leave it to me."

"Ding! Congratulations to the host, the task has been completed. Obtained rewards: unlocked rooms 301 and 302, upgraded rooms 209 and 2010; unlocked employees One dormitory, two employee uniforms; five unlimited medicines unlocked."

The other two people looked at Fang Yang with envy.

Xu Shi asked the two of them to read the store rules carefully, then checked them in and stayed in rooms 208 and 209.

These two are ordinary people, and they don't have crystal nuclei on their bodies. They can only exchange some jewelry on their bodies for more than 100 points.

At this moment, they were glad that they did not throw away the jewelry just because it was no longer useful in the end times.

After checking in, Xu Shi taught them how to buy food, and also taught Fang Yang.

Fang Yang's staff dormitory has also appeared, right next to Xu Shi's room. The configuration inside is the same as his, and the staff uniforms are also the same, all white tops and black pants.

Fang Yang was so excited that he cried, twitching and smearing his tears and nose on Xu Shi's clothes. Xu Shi was so angry that he went to Gu Wanyin to complain.

...

Gu Wanyin took a look and saw another room next to the cafeteria with several cabinets in it.

In one of the cabinets, five medicines have appeared.

The medicines given by the system are not like those usually found in pharmacies, where there are many brands and types of medicines.

The medicines here are simply divided into categories. Now there are cold medicines, antipyretics, diarrhea medicines, stomachache medicines and cough medicines. Each box has six points.

Gu Wanyin thought, since the system is so magical, the medicine should also be magical and very effective.

But she didn't really want to verify it.

No matter how amazing the medicine is, getting sick is never a good thing.

In the evening, she brought a Coke burger to eat in the cafeteria. Dong Yue wanted to save points, so he just took a piece of bread and went back to the house to eat it.

Gu Wanyin took a portion of pot-roasted pork, a portion of boiled fish, a portion of garlic chrysanthemum, a portion of corn ribs soup and three portions of rice, and ate it deliciously with the Coke burger.

"This soup is so delicious!" Cola exclaimed.

Hamburg was chewing on his ribs and had no time to talk.

Gu Wanyin also wanted to say that every dish in the dish machine was delicious, better than any restaurant she had eaten in before traveling through time.

Although she was poor before time travel and had never eaten in any high-end restaurants, she felt that the food here would never be worse than those in high-end restaurants!

Just after eating, she saw Zhuang Xiaoxia walking in dejectedly.

"Xiao Xia, come to eat." Gu Wanyin greeted her.