11-20

Chapter 11 Violation of store rules will result in expulsion

Popular recommendations: He ruined the world,celestial being,Film and television time travel starts from the courtyard house,It took him eight years to make his debut,

Gu Wanyin first went to the cupboard to get a bottle of Coke and two bottles of orange juice.

Coke is similar to the one before the apocalypse, and Zaizai likes Coke very much.

Orange juice tastes like freshly squeezed juice, especially delicious, full of orange flavor, sweet but not greasy.

She also priced drinks and fruits at one point per point, and the system had no objection.

Dong Yue couldn't help but buy a bottle of Coke and an apple.

She didn't dare to waste her points any more, so she took another pack of instant noodles without going to the canteen.

Fortunately, she can now use the electric cooker to cook instant noodles.

After arriving at the canteen, Gu Wanyin found that the icons of three more dishes were lit up on the machine, namely braised pork, boiled fish and sweet and sour pork ribs.

She happily chose one portion, then three bowls of rice, and had dinner with Coca-Cola burgers.

Fu Siheng and others were also feasting on the side.

After almost eating, Gu Wanyin asked Fu Siheng, "Where did you live before? Is there a base or something like that nearby?" The

next task was to recruit a hotel waiter.

Although she was waiting in the hotel, someone would come to her door sooner or later, but she didn't know how long she would have to wait.

Idle time is idle, so why not take the initiative to recruit at the base to see if anyone is willing to work as a waiter, and also promote the hotel by the way.

"Yes, there is a Sunshine Base, about half a day's walk from here." Fu Siheng said, "My eldest brother and sister-in-law lived there before." "

I know." Gu Wanyin nodded.

The system had told her before that it would give her directions wherever she wanted to go.

Moreover, although she no longer has absolute control after leaving the hotel, no one, zombies, or natural disasters can harm her, and no one can trap her, so she is absolutely safe no matter where she goes.

However, she cannot be away from the hotel for more than seventy-eight hours.

So she's going to a closer base.

The base is only half a day away, which is definitely enough.

After eating, Gu Wanyin was going to take a Coke burger back to rest.

Before Fu Siheng and others left, she noticed Lin Ru looking at her secretly, but she didn't care.

After Gu Wanyin and the others left, Fu Sishu sighed: "I didn't expect that the shop owner, who looks so thin and small, can be so powerful, and the hotel is so magical. Could it be that she is a combination of spiritual powers and space powers? ?"

Fu Siheng shook his head and said: "I have never heard of such a powerful power. In my opinion, it is far more than that simple." "

Forget it, this is not something we should worry about. As long as we can live in This is just fine."

"Yes, we still have a lot of crystal cores, enough to stay here for a while. I will rest for a while and then go out to kill a few more zombies to see if I can get more crystal cores to exchange for points."