81-90

Chapter 81 Little Koi Demon

Popular recommendations: He ruined the world,celestial being,Film and television time travel starts from the courtyard house,It took him eight years to make his debut,

Chapter 81

"It's okay!" Gu Wanyin said cheerfully.

As long as she can earn points, it doesn't matter to her whether the guests are cool or cold.

Jiuwei also laughed, poked her cheek, and said, "Wait until I come back."

...

Jiuwei returned to the demon world, and the two cubs were doing homework. Gu Wanyin was holding French fries, sitting on the sofa and petting the cat.

"Ding! A new mission has been unlocked to entertain five monster guests. Mission rewards: unlock all rooms on the seventh floor of Building 2; upgrade once on the fourth and fifth floors of Building 2; unlock all rooms on the third floor of the special building; unlock cinema and related facilities ;Unlock all the products in the toy store and the unlimited toy store."

Gu Wanyin stroked the cat and asked in his mind: "By the way, system, I have always wanted to know, what would happen if humans ate the elixir in the elixir store? "

It's useless to eat it." The system said, "It's like eating jelly beans. No, the elixir is not sweet, so it's like eating beans without taste."

"Okay, no one will waste points to buy it ." The elixir is ready."

No wonder, Gu Wanyin saw a sign at the door of the elixir store that read "Human guests stopped."

But most people probably wouldnt dare to go to the special building.

"That's right! I've been keeping something in mind." Gu Wanyin became happy, "You said before that the NPCs in the haunted house were all transferred from the horror world. Then can you apply to the interstellar again and put the black ones in? Can the ghost in black be transferred here?"

The ghost in black told her before that he didn't like to be an NPC in the horror world, nor did he like to eat people.

He even whispered that he wanted to go with her.

Since she has accepted him as her little brother, now that she has the opportunity, of course she cannot forget about her little brother.

"Of course. You don't have to apply. Interstellar gave me ten places, and I've just transferred nine of them. There's just one left. I'll transfer him right away."

"Okay!"

Although the man in black said I'm still here as an NPC in a haunted house, but I'm just scaring people, no need to eat them.

You can't eat it even if you want to. The ghosts in the haunted house can't hurt the guests.

And when you are an NPC in a haunted house, even if you make a mistake, the punishment will definitely not be that severe.

The ghost in black doesn't have to worry about disappearing into ashes all the time.

Although the black-clothed ghost has eaten people before, it was in the horror world after all. Either people kill ghosts, or ghosts eat people. People are forced, and ghosts are also forced. Different positions can't be said. Right or wrong.

As long as he is obedient when he gets here, it will be fine. If he doesn't, he will be rushed back.

The system was very fast, and the ghost in black was brought over in a short time.