91-100

Chapter 91 I will solve this matter

Popular recommendations: He ruined the world,celestial being,Film and television time travel starts from the courtyard house,It took him eight years to make his debut,

"Husband, how are you feeling? Are you okay?" Li Xiaosi asked nervously.

Gu Wanyin saw that she seemed to be completely panicked, so he reminded: "You'd better buy some hemostatic medicine to help him stop bleeding first."

Now all the medicines in the hotel have been unlocked, and there was a guest before the hemostatic medicine . Used it, very useful.

In addition, Wang Jianqing himself is a supernatural person and his recovery ability is stronger than ordinary people, so there should be no serious problems.

It is strange to say that in this apocalyptic world, so many attack power users have awakened, but there are only very few healing power users.

At least Gu Wanyin hasn't seen a few yet.

Li Xiaosi suddenly woke up and immediately ran to buy medicine.

Xu Shi took several other male guests and carried Wang Jianqing to the sofa in the rest area first.

Li Xiaosi quickly bought hemostatic drugs, anti-inflammatory drugs, etc., as well as gauze and so on.

With Xu Shi's help, she gave Wang Jianqing medicine and bandaged his wounds.

After all, she would still do such a thing after so long in the last days.

After bandaging, she fed Wang Jianqing some anti-inflammatory drugs. By now, Wang Jianqing was in much better spirits.

"Honey, are you feeling okay?" Li Xiaosi asked with tears in her eyes, "How did you end up like this?"

Wang Jianqing touched her head comfortingly, took a few breaths, and then said in a deep voice: "I was People attacked you."

"What's going on?" Xu Shi asked, "It's not zombies or some strange beast, but people attacked you?"

"Yes."

"Is it your enemy?" asked another guest.

Wang Jianqing gritted his teeth and said, "No, I don't know them at all! I heard them saying...as long as they kill me, maybe there will be empty rooms in the hotel..."

Hearing this, Gu Wanyin's pupils shrank.

"What?" a woman exclaimed, "someone would do such a thing!"

"It's not difficult to understand." Another man clenched his fists and said, "Everyone wants to stay in a hotel now, even though there were so many last time. We have found a lot of vacant rooms, but there are still some people who have not been able to move in..."

And as long as the guests in the hotel died, wouldn't there be vacant rooms, and wouldn't they be able to move in?

"What should we do? Doesn't that mean that we will be in danger when we go out in the future?"

"Yes, we can't stay in the hotel for the rest of our lives! We can still go out to find things to exchange for points!"

"I just said I bought some clothes, but my points are almost used up, and I plan to go out tomorrow..."

"But what if someone is watching at the hotel door, follows us when they see us going out, and then kills us? "

It's terrible. Staying in a hotel can prevent zombies and natural disasters, but it can't protect people's hearts!"