51-60

Chapter 51 Zombie King

Popular recommendations: He ruined the world,celestial being,Film and television time travel starts from the courtyard house,It took him eight years to make his debut,

"Right here?" An Cairou was a little surprised.

She didn't expect that the legendary alien space with a large amount of supplies would look like such an ordinary place?

But think about it.

If it looked like a magical place, someone would have discovered it long ago.

"Do you still need a key to open this crappy warehouse?" Gu Mingyu sneered, "Can't a random power be used to open it?"

Gu Wanyin raised the corner of his mouth and said with a sneer: "You can try it."

Gu Mingyu suddenly felt a little confused . Frustrated, he glanced at An Cairou, and then listened to An Cairou: "I guess the appearance of this warehouse is just a disguise. Since a key is needed, the power will definitely not be able to open it." 23sk.

"Also, After entering the warehouse, there is an entrance on the second floor, which is an iron door. You also need to use this key to open it, and from there you can enter the alien space." Gu Wanyin said seriously.

An Cairou winked at Gu Mingyu, who immediately walked over with the key and opened the warehouse door.

But he still hesitated, so he said to Gu Wanyin, "You go in first."

"Man, are you so cowardly?" Gu Wanyin laughed at him mercilessly.

Gu Mingyu was a little embarrassed, but he still didn't dare to enter rashly. He could only say to Gu Wanyin fiercely: "Why don't you go in quickly!"

Gu Wanyin walked in indifferently.

Seeing this, Gu Mingyu breathed a sigh of relief.

An Cairou, Gu Chengyu became excited.

Immediately, they will have a lot of supplies!

All of them also walked into the warehouse. An Cairou looked at Gu Wanyin's back and thought to herself that when she entered the alien space and saw the supplies, she would definitely kill Gu Wanyin. Then, the hotel would be It's hers!

There are many boxes piled up in the warehouse, as well as discarded tires and other things.

Gu Wanyin was already walking towards the second floor.

"Come up quickly." Gu Wanyin stood on the stairs and said to them, "The key is still in your hands. Without the key, I can't get in that iron door."

Hearing this, An Cairou and others also walked quickly Go to the second floor.

As soon as they reached the second floor, they suddenly heard the warehouse door slamming shut on its own.

An Cairou frowned, and a strong uneasiness suddenly surged in her heart.

At this time, she suddenly heard Gu Chengyu say in a low voice: "No!"

Then, they heard a creepy sound!

This sound is clearly...the roar of a zombie!

An Cairou was so frightened that she covered her mouth and hid behind Gu Chengyu.

At this moment, many zombies jumped out from behind boxes, pillars and other obstructions with claws and fangs!

Moreover, it seems that the level of these zombies is not low!