1-11: Bodies Drop

INT. LAUNDRY ROOM

"Lindsey, I'm in the laundry room! The door is stuck!" Annie shouts as she turns and glances at the window above the washing machine.

The shape is gone. She quickly crosses to the washing machine, climbs up on top of it and starts out the window.

Half way through she gets stuck. She tries to squirm her way back in but it's hopeless, "Lindsey! Lindsey, goddamn it, help!" From the house Annie hears the phone ring, "Lindsey, answer the phone! It's Paul! Lindsey! LINDSEY!"

INT. WALLACE HOUSE

Lindsey still sits in front of the TV. She lets the phone ring away. Finally she gets up and walks to the phone, her eyes pivoted on the TV.

She picks up the receiver, "Hi, Lindsey, this is Paul. Is Annie there?" He asks

"Yes, she is." Lindsey responds

Paul V.O, "Will you get her for me."

"She's washing her clothes." Lindsey responds

Paul V.O, "Well, go tell her it's me, okay?"

"Okay." Lindsey responds as she hangs up the phone and walks through the kitchen to the back door.

She calls from the door, "Annie, Paul's on the phone!"

ANGLE ON ANNIE Hanging Outside The Window, "Lindsey, open the door! I'm locked in the laundry room!"

EXT. LAUNDRY ROOM

Lindsey crosses to the laundry room door. It is bolted from the outside. She lifts the bolt and looks inside the room.

INT. LAUNDRY ROOM

"You locked yourself in." Lindsey says

"I know. Pull my legs. I'm stuck." Annie says, Lindsey pulls on Annie's legs and she slides from the window onto the dryer, "Lindsey, promise you won't tell anyone!"

INT. WALLACE HOUSE

As Annie and Lindsey walk back inside the house, the phone rings. Lindsey races across the room and picks it up.

"She was stuck in the window, she'll be right here." Lindsey says as she sets down the receiver and walks out of the kitchen.

Annie gives Lindsey a dirty look and picks it up, "Hello, Paul. (pause) All right, cut it out. It can happen to anyone. (pause) Yeah, but I've seen you stuck in other positions!"

😧

Suddenly behind Annie the shape walks through the hallway between the living room and the kitchen

She doesn't see it, "That's fantastic! When did they leave? (pause) Utterly fabulous! So why don't you just walk over? (pause) My clothes are in the wash. I can't come now. (pause) Shut up, jerk. I've got a robe on. That's all you think about. (pause) That's not true. I think about lots of things. Why don't we not stand here talking about and get down to doing them? All right, see you in a few minutes."