1-22: Final Face Off/S1 Finale

Laurie turns around, Myers comes out of a door behind the Nurse and stabs the nurse, lifting her into the air and then dropping her on the ground.

Laurie's starts limping as fast as she can, down the hallway. She runs down stairs and through a door.

She tries to open many doors but they are all locked. Myers is coming down the stairs. Laurie goes into a boiler room.

Mr. Garret's body hangs, and seeing it she screams. Just as Myers is about to catch up with her she climbs on top of the boiler and goes through a small window, falling into another room filled with boxes.

She makes it to the elevator and pushes the button, Michael is very close and the doors finally open, she goes inside and leans against the furthest door.

Myers comes to the doors as they are closing, his scalpel gets stuck in the door, but he pulls it out.

The elevator doors open at the ground level and she runs outside, gets into a car and hides on the floor in the front seat. She peeks out and sees nothing, then goes back to her hiding spot. Cut to Marshall's car.

Loomis: You don't believe me now did you?

Chambers: I'm sorry.

Loomis: Don't feel sorry for me. Feel sorry for that little town back there. It will be years before they forget this.

Evil Dies Tonight

Chambers: Dr. Loomis, I think there's something else you should know.

Loomis: Did you see the blackboard back there at the Elementary school?

Chambers: Yes?

Loomis: In order to please the gods, the druid priests held fire rituals. Prisoners of war, criminals, the insane, animals were burned alive in baskets. By observing the way they died the druids believed they could see elements of the future. 2000 years later we've come no farther. Samhain is not spirits, it's not goblins, ghosts or witches. It's the unconscious mind. We're all afraid of the darkness inside ourselves.

Chambers: Dr. Loomis please listen to me. There's a file on Michael Myers that nobody knew about.

Loomis: I've seen everything.

Chambers: No. It was hidden. Sealed by the court after his parents were killed. Now after the Governor heard what happened tonight, he authorized Dr. Rogers to open it.

Loomis: What file?

Chambers: It isn't fair. They should have allowed you to examine everything. That girl, that Strode girl, that's Michael Myer's sister. She was born 2 years before he was committed. Two years after her parents died and she was adopted by the Strodes. They requested that the records be sealed to protect the family.

Loomis: Can't you see what he's doing here? He killed one sister 15 years ago and now he's trying to kill the other. Tonight after I shot him where did they take her?

Chambers: The clinic.

Loomis: Clinic where? (to Marshall) Do you know this area well?

Marshall: A little bit.

Loomis: Where's the hospital located?

Chambers: Dr. Loomis we're on orders from the Governor.

Marshall: It's back around Seventeenth Street. About three miles.

Loomis: Turn this car around right now!

Marshall: I can't do that I've got orders.

Loomis pulls a gun out and puts it at Marshall's head.