1-18: Loomis Slowly Going Cuckoo

Bracket: Is it him? (pause) Is it him or not!?!

Officer Hunt pulls up.

Hunt: Leigh, we found 3 bodies.

Bracket: Where?!

Hunt: Across the street from the Doyle house. Three kids Leigh, one of them was Annie.

Bracket: (low) What?!

Bracket, Hunt, and Loomis, all get in the police car and drive off. The scene switches to the woman and child coming out of the hospital.

Woman: Does it hurt a lot?

The child speaks but its muffled.

Woman: Look I can't understand you. Look, it will be all right. We'll play some games tonight and-

The scene changes to the hospital where Jimmy and others are watching the news.

Reporter: (Repeating) For those of you who just tuned in. Three people are dead tonight. As the result of an attack from an escaped mental patient.

Jimmy goes into Laurie's room where Jamari sits with Laurie.

Jimmy: Hi.

Laurie: Hi.

Nurse Alves walks in.

Alves: Jimmy, leave her alone. Laurie, how are you feeling?

Laurie: Sore. What happened?

Alves: You cracked a bone. You're lucky it wasn't a break. The doctor Mixter felt that he should wait till tomorrow to put the cast on. Get some rest. Come on Jimmy.

Jimmy starts to follow Nurse Alves out the door, but instead closes the door behind her.

Jimmy: Could I get you something to drink? Or anything?

Laurie nods.

Jimmy: Maybe a Coke?

Laurie: Ok. Thanks.

Jimmy: Ok.

Budd comes in

Budd: Come on Jimmy, we gotta roll, another call came in.

Jimmy: OK. (to Laurie) I'll get you that coke later.

Nurse Alves comes in.

Alves: Out!

They leave, Jamari chuckles to Laurie.

Jamari: Seems like somebody has a crush.

Laurie: He's not my type, anyway you care to explain the whole...Fire skull thing?

Jamari sighs.

Jamari: I'm a demon, I was killed by a gang member and then brought back by Satan himself. But I wasn't brought back human, he made me stronger, faster I can take a lot of punishment and I can turn into well the flaming skull.

Laurie is taken aback.

Laurie: So that's why you've always been insanely strong.

Jamari nods. Laurie chuckles.

Laurie: To think I have a crush on a demon.

Jamari raises his eyebrow, Laurie's eyes widen.

Jamari: Did you just say you had a crush on me?

Laurie's cheeks turn red.

Jamari: You have a crush on me Laurie?

Laurie looks away and blushes harder.

Jamari: Laurie...My job of ridding the world of monsters like Michael Myers doesn't give me time for...love. If it did I'd happily date you but, I Can't.

Laurie: But you saw how I handled Michael.

Jamari: Yeah and now you're in the hospital.

Laurie looks down, Jamari sighs and grabs her hand.

Jamari: I'm sorry, In fact after this all this is over me and my family are gonna move again.

Laurie: Where?

Jamari: A far town, Me and my sister are gonna be attending some...summer camp called Camp Crystal Lake or something.

Laurie: Will I ever see you again?

Jamari sighs and sits next to her on her bed.

Jamari: Probably, I'll for sure call but...you never know.

Laurie looks down saddened by her friends soon departure.

Jamari: It'll be ok.

He holds her hand and kisses it, she smiles at him. And of course the two of them lock eyes with each other.

Then they both kiss, he raises his hand to her cheek caressing it. He leans back slightly embarrassed.

Jamari: You want me to stop...

Laurie: No-No!

He goes right back in!!!

Laurie POV

I ran my hands up to his neck. He tightened his arms around my waist. He then ran his hands down my thighs and stood up. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He pinned me up against the wall and we giggled. He started placing kissing on my neck and I moaned. Then he walked over to the bed and laid me on it.

Then he hovered over me. He leaned in and kissed me. I pulled him closer to me and he deepened the kiss. I moaned and he started to grind on me.

I moaned against his mouth and he smirked against my lips. He ran his hands over my thighs.

He started kissing down my neck giving me hickeys. I moaned and gripped his hair. He pulled back and pulled his shirt off. Then I leaned up and pulled my shirt off.

He started kissing me down from my chest. He unbuckled my pants and pulled them down and across the room.

He ran his fingers down my body until they reached my underwear. He stuck his hand in and started rubbing me. I moaned against his lips.

He pulled back and got off me. He pulled down my underwear. I blushed and covered my face. He pulled my hands away.

I leaned up and unsnapped my bra and threw it to the floor. Now I'm completely bear in front of him. He rubbed me again. I moaned and closed my eyes.

He leaned down and gave a firm lick. I moaned again. Then he started going faster and was using his fingers. I moaned loudly. He licked and sucked like a professional.

He went faster and I started moving my hips against his mouth.

He stood up and unbuckled his pants and pulled them down along with his briefs to reveal his throbbing member.

I nodded and he slowly pushed himself inside me as I let out a moan. Then he started thrusting. Gentle but faster than before. I gripped his arm.

Then he started thrusting faster. I moaned out and threw my head back.

Then he lifted my leg over his shoulder to go deeper. I moaned louder. He leaned down and slammed his lips against mine

I moaned against his lips and sloppily kissed back. He started kissing down my neck.

He pulled out only to slam back in seconds later. I yelled out. He started thrusting into me faster, harder, deeper.

I was moaning his name so loud, I would be surprised if the neighbors didn't hear it. Then he started hitting my g-spot.

So he started thrusting 10x faster, harder and deeper than before. He smirked and started stroking vigorously rubbing me.

I came hard and gripped his arm. No doubt there's a bruise. He came right after me
He pulled out of me and laid down next to me. We were both silent

"Mother of god I love you..." She says

He chuckles as she lays down on his stomach nuzzling against it.