1-13: Bodies Keep Droppin

INT. DOYLE HOUSE -- NIGHT

The house is totally black inside. The only sound is the music score from "The Thing." Suddenly, the sound of laughter is heard from the kitchen.

Then an orange light floats through the room. As it gets closer, we see that Laurie is carrying a Jack-o'-lantern, with a candle illuminating from the center of the pumpkin.

Behind Laurie is Tommy, Ellie and Lindsey making scary noises. The procession continues through the house.

"Oooooo... He's gonna get you." Ellie jokes

"No, he's not." Lindsey responds

"Nobody's going to get anybody. Now stop scaring each other." Laurie demands

The procession continues to the front window. Laurie places the Jack-o'-lantern on the windowsill.

She looks down the street toward the Wallace's. LAURIE'S POV OF THE WALLACE HOUSE Laurie sees Bob's car parked in front of the house.

ANGLE ON LAURIE, Laurie smiles to herself, "Everybody has a good time tonight. Okay, kids, what do you want to do now?" She asks

"Let's make more popcorn." Lindsey requests

"You've had enough. Why don't we just sit down and watch the rest of the movie." Laurie says

Laurie sits down on the couch and sighs. Lindsey, Ellie and Tommy cuddle up with her, one on either side and Ellie sitting on her lap, The phone rings. Laurie taps Ellie for her to stand so she can get up to answer it.

"Hello." She says

INT. HOUSE -- NIGHT

Lynda sits on the couch in the dark. Her hair and clothes are messed up. Bob lies on the couch, his head on her lap, "Hi, Laurie, what's up?" She asks

Laurie V.O, "Nothing. I was just sitting down for the first time tonight."

"Is Annie around?" Lynda asks

"No. I thought she'd be home by now. She went to pick up Paul." Laurie responds

"Well, she's totally not here." Lynda says

BITCH STOP!!!!

Laurie V.O, "They probably stopped off somewhere. Have her call me when she gets back. I've got Lindsey here and I want to know what time to put her to bed."

"Okay. Later." Lynda responds

Laurie V.O, "Have a good time."

Lynda hangs up the phone and grins, "We sure will." Lynda grabs Bob's hand and stands up, "Lindsey is gone for the night."

Bob grins, "Now that's wonderful." He responds

Lynda pulls Bob up from the couch and they walk quickly up the stairs.

Meanwhile Jamari is jogging over to the house.

"Any reason we didn't take the car?"

"Car?" Jamari asks

"You dumbass!!"

"Fuck!" Jamari shouts, "Should I go back for it?"

"I mean if you don't it's probably gonna be pretty vandalized, and you can get back to your sister faster."

Jamari considers this and looks down, "FUCK!"

He runs the opposite way to his car.

INT. DOYLE HOUSE -- NIGHT

Laurie stands by the telephone. She walks to the window and glances out. LAURIE'S POV -- WALLACE HOUSE It is dark.

ANGLE ON LAURIE Laurie shrugs, turns away from the window and walks back to Tommy and Lindsey sitting on the couch.