2-10: Final Gir-Boy Circuit

INT. CAMP FOREST GREEN - NIGHT

The sheriff runs out of the children's cabin, securing the door behind him. TIGHT ON SHOTGUN IN HIS HANDS He pumps the weapon as he walks.

ANGLE UP - ON SHERIFF - DOLLYING BACK With stern vigilance, he storms toward his objective.

Sheriff Garris arrives in the area behind the cabins near the lake. There is no one to be found.

The savage wind whips the trees and bushes, causing the sheriff to twitch at every movement.

ANOTHER ANGLE Slowly, he turns and heads into the shadowed area between the cabins.

MOVING SHOT - ON SHERIFF With the shotgun held before him, he walks tensely through this dark passage.

TIGHT ON HIS FACE The sheriff's eyes dart nervously, straining to see in the near blackness.

Suddenly, he trips and falls from view. ANGLE ON SHERIFF FALLING Rapidly, we TILT DOWN as he slams down on Officer Pappas' corpse.

The Sheriff's Face Lands Pressed Against The Grotesque Bloody Skull. Horribly repulsed, he scrambles to his feet.

The Sheriff stands up, turns, and Jason Is Waiting Right There. WIDER Quickly, he backs away from this masked spectre of evil.

Then they both stands motionless for a long time, sizing each other up. LOW ANGLE - ON JASON He decides to make the first move.

He lunges forward. LOW ANGLE - ON SHERIFF Instantly, he raises the shotgun and Blasts Jason with both barrels!

ANGLE ON JASON'S TORSO A hole is ripped out of Jason's side! DOLLY BACK - ON JASON It Doesn't Faze Him At All.

He Keeps Coming. DOLLY TOWARD THE SHERIFF Shocked beyond belief, the sheriff drops the rifle and pulls out his .357.

Backing up, he empties the chamber into the stalking ghoul. ANGLE BEHIND JASON As he advances on the firing sheriff, we see The Bullets Exiting From Jason's Back.

TIGHT ON JASON CLOSING IN All this is only making him madder. TIGHT ON TERRIFIED SHERIFF His gun Clicking empty, he has but one option left.

He takes it. The sheriff turns and hauls ass toward the woods! Jason Is Right Behind.

CUT TO: EXT. CAMP FOREST GREEN - NIGHT

Megan's Camaro roars into the campsite next to the police cars. Megan jumps out and looks around for her father. Tommy grabs the heavy sack from the back seat.

Megan calls out very excited; pointing at cars, "They did show up. Isn't that great?"

Tommy speaks worried, "I hope so."

Megan sees the lights on in the counselors' cabin. She rushes toward it, "Megan, wait!"

ANGLE ON COUNSELORS' CABIN Megan dashes up the steps and throws the door open.

She Screams in horror at the blood-spattered room. She turns and runs toward the dormitories, "Dad!...Daddy!!"

Tommy lugging the heavy sack, chases after her, "No, Megan!"

CUT TO: EXT. WOODS - NIGHT

Through the violently windblown forest dashes our "formerly macho" sheriff. Primal instincts tell him only one thing... save your own ass. He runs for his life. Jason continues his pursuit of the lawman.

CUT TO: INT. BOY'S DORMITORY CABIN

Megan Bursts in through the door! All the kids Scream. She quickly scans the room.