2-17: Hell...sorta

A ripple effect takes place as Jamari falls on his back, he groans and rubs his head, he gets up and looks around.

"What the hell?" Jamari asks

Another ripple sends his sister flying face first into his back, this knocks him down and his sister rubs her head.

"Mari? Where are we? I'm scared!" She shouts

"It's ok, nothings gonna hurt you here." He says

Just then Jamari sidesteps a large black hand and then kicks the perpetrator back.

He roars as Jamari's eyes widen, "Mari!" She shouts

"I said hurt you! Not me!" He shouts

The Rider leaps up and kicks the beast again, it spits blood but the blood burns through the riders pant leg

"Acid blood? Almost reminds me of home." GR says

He runs ahead and punches the beast in the face, he rolls and unsheathes his chain and throws it around his throat.

The Rider then spins around and hurls the beast through the air and he slides across the ground groaning.

The Ruder runs ahead and goes to throw a fireball but nothing but crackles come out, "Eh?!" GR shouts

He tries again and this time he torches the beast down to its bones, the rider seems confused as he looks at his palm again.

"Girl are you ok?" GR asks

"Yeah, LOOK OUT!" She shouts

GR turns around and is backhanded through the air by the fucking skeleton of the beast, he springs to his feet and skids back.

"Ok." GR says

He runs ahead and wraps his chain around the beasts arm, he then wraps the other half around his other arm.

He then runs across the skeleton and it's revealed he's running across the neck of beast, the rider then leaps off and heaves.

The Bones clatter to the ground hardly, The rider lands on its back...catching its breath?