1-14: Sex Sounds No Lil TJay

CUT TO: INT. WALLACE BEDROOM

Lynda lounges on the bed smoking another cigarette. She hears Bob enter the room but doesn't look up.

"Where's my beer?" She asks as she gets No answer. Lynda turns around and looks.

ANOTHER ANGLE -- LYNDA'S POV The shape stands in the doorway. He is covered with a sheet like a ghost.

He wears Bob's glasses, "Cute, Bob. Real cute." The ghost doesn't answer. ANOTHER ANGLE -- LYNDA AND GHOST Lynda looks at the ghost. She slides the sheets down from her body., "Come here, you fool." The ghost doesn't answer. He continues to stare at Lynda. "Can't I get your ghost, Bob?" Lynda laughs at her own joke, then stops when she sees the ghost is motionless, "All right, all right. So where's the beer. Nothing."
The ghost just stands there, "Well, answer me! Okay, don't answer me. Boy, are you weird!"

Lynda gets out of bed. She is nude and looks beautiful and sensuous in the candle light. She walks over to the phone.

"Well, I'm gonna call Laurie. I wanna know where Annie and Paul are. This isn't going anywhere." She says, Lynda sits down on a chair by the telephone.

In the b.g. the ghost stands in the doorway. She starts to dial the phone. The ghost starts walking toward her.

INT. DOYLE HOUSE -- NIGHT

The house is very quiet. The kids are asleep. Laurie is sitting on the couch knitting. The phone Rings, "Finally." She says

Laurie crosses to answer the phone.

INT. WALLACE BEDROOM

Lynda holds the phone to her ear. The ghost walks up slowly behind her. He raises his hands to grab her.

INT. DOYLE HOUSE

Laurie answers the telephone, "Hello."

INT. WALLACE BEDROOM

Lynda hears Laurie's hello as the ghost grabs the phone. He clamps one hand over Lynda's mouth.

She squirms and writhes. He takes the telephone cord and wraps it around her neck.

INT. DOYLE HOUSE

"Hello?" Laurie asks, Laurie hears Squeals, and rustling sounds across the phone, "All right, Annie! I've heard your famous chewing, now I get your famous squeals?" Laurie continues to hear weird SOUNDS, "Annie?"

INT. WALLACE BEDROOM

Lynda tries to fight off the ghost. He wraps the cord around the neck. He pulls tight. Lynda reaches up and pulls on the sheet.

It slides off of the man, to reveal the grotesque Halloween mask. Lynda gasps and tries to scream.

The man pulls the cord tighter. Her face turns blue. She opens her mouth, trying to get air, then slowly slumps forward and remains motionless.

Lynda is dead.

The shape picks up the receiver and puts it to his ear.

INT. DOYLE HOUSE -- ANGLE ON LAURIE

"Annie, Annie! Are you all right?" She asks, Silence over the phone, "Are you fooling around again?" Silence, "I'll kill you if this is a joke!"

Michael Beat You To It Ms. Strode.

More silence.

"Annie..." She says one final time

Suddenly the phone goes dead. Laurie stares at the receiver, then hangs up. She crosses to the window and looks out toward the Wallace house.