Chapter 4

In the Evening, all of them gathered in the boy's room to discuss the stuff they prepared.

"We surveyed 3 people and recorded it, and here are the short notes from what we gathered," Gemini said placing the papers in the middle.

"Great, we also surveyed 3 people and Prom was kind enough to write the short notes," Love said smiling at Prom.

 Fourth wouldn't be surprised if one day prom tells him he is dating Love.

"Tomorrow we will enjoy our day and return home in the evening." Love said, and everyone nodded in agreement. 

The girls went back to their room.

The night was not so peaceful like last night's Prom was stuck on sleeping on the floor, 

'Some people have weird fetish' Thought Gemini as he sighed and buried his face in the pillow.

.

.

.

Fourth slowly opened his eyes but was surprised to see himself alone, 'Guess Gemini didn't kick me this time' Thought Fourth with a chuckle.

Fourth got himself freshened up and went downstairs, everyone was chit-chatting with each other,

"You are finally here everyone was waiting for you," Love's Grandma said with a huge smile, and placed the porridge on the dining table, indicating for Fourth to sit and enjoy the breakfast, Fourth did as he was told.

Love was helping her Grandma wash dishes and how can we forget Prom, He tagged along too, Whereas Gemini and Prim seemed to be discussing the project,

"Did we get everything?" Fourth inquired while sitting in front of Gemini and Prim.

"Yes, We just need to figure out a solution now" Prim was still looking at the papers. 

'She is sincere and pretty good at her stuff. No wonder Gemini is nice to her,' Fourth thought to himself once again,

"I see" Fourth said picking up a paper from the coffee table.

"Guys we are done with the dishes, should we visit the beach," Love suggested as she wiped her hand from a towel.

"That's such a good idea" Prom agreed.

"Sure" Prim said standing up and collecting the papers from everyone.

Fourth nodded as well.

While Gemini was forced to come with everyone. 

.

.

.

They all were travelling in Love's uncle's SUV, Prim and Love in the middle, Prom with Love's Uncle in the front and Gemini and Fourth at the back. They had decided that after visiting the beach they would take the train back to their home.

"So Mr Genius did you find a solution?" Fourth said with a sarcastic tone.

Gemini decided to ignore it, Stuffing his face in his phone.

"I guess you didn't then," Fourth said looking out of the window.

The beach was 1 hour away from Love's Condo, Earlier everyone was enjoying and having a blast, But as time passed Gemini, Prim and Love Passed out, Prom was busy vibing to music with his earphones on, And Fourth was enjoying the scenery.

Fourth turned towards Gemini to see what he was doing, But to his surprise, he was sleeping peacefully, In the past week He had gotten to know Gemini a lot, all those times he never had a peaceful face for Fourth at least. Always an annoyed face especially for Fourth.