Chapter 12

Gemini was standing in front of Fourth's House with a backpack hanging from his left shoulder, He stood there after ringing the doorbell once. Fourth's mother opened the door with a huge smile on her face.

Gemini was the last one to arrive, Prim, Love and Prom were already enjoying a glass of orange juice. 

Gemini greeted Fourth's mother and sat beside Prom.

"Rare for you to be late" Prom whispered to Gemini,

"I was studying"

"Wow! That's some dedication" Prom chuckled not expecting any response from Gemini.

"Anyways you guys can go to the backyard there is a small hut where you will find Tay" Fourth's mother spoke catching everyone's attention.

All five of them nodded and followed Fourth out of the house to the backyard from the back door.

"My uncle is a nice person, but don't touch anything that belongs to him without his permission" Fourth gave some info for his friends to know before meeting his uncle.

"He can be a real pain to calm down" Fourth continued.

"He resembles you a lot too" Prom smirked.

"I don't know about that but.." Fourth stopped in front of a weirdly cute-styled door. The door was white painted and had some stickers stuck.

"Are you sure this isn't the room of a 5-year-old?" Prim asked with a chuckle.

"Well one more thing, he likes cute things so bear with it" Fourth ended his statement and knocked on the door.

Everyone waited for Fourth's uncle to open the door. The door opened and the room shone brightly.

Prom had thought it would be some old and badass type of room which you see in movies. Similarly, all of them had a pretty clear image of the room they were gonna see but it turned out to be a kid's room of some sort.

"Ohh hey kids come in" Tay invited everyone to have a seat, The whole room was inspired by the Japanese culture, there was a huge round table in the middle with cushions surrounding it. 

The whole room was surrounded by adorable stuffed toys.

A single bed in the corner. 

It looked like a whole new house, While Prom's attention was stuck on a metal door which was beside a bookshelf.

Prim and Love were admiring the aesthetic room which they only saw in anime or Japanese drama.

Gemini's eyes were shining due to the amount of cuteness that was filling the room. He didn't expect to encounter something like this today.

Fourth was used to the stuff so he quickly sat down and offered everyone else to do the same.

"So you guys want to create a... uhm what was it again" P'Tay asked Fourth with confusion.

"I told you a hundred times already, it's a Soil Fertility detection model P'Tay" Fourth rolled his eyes.

"Right, so for that are you guys ready?"

Everyone was thrilled but also confused, How would they create the model? With soft toys?

"I'm so ready but just a doubt are we creating the model with stuffed toys?" Prom raised his hand and asked, P'Tay let out a chuckle.

"No, not really. Do you see that door? I keep my stuff there" Fourth's uncle got up and followed the metal door, and so did everyone.

"Ta-da" Everyone saw what they were expecting from the beginning. A dark room with all the complex tools.