Chapter 6

The burden of these feelings was increasing as the days passed, Fourth needed someone with whom he could share it and after all at the end of the day he had to tell this to prom.

Fourth invited Prom at his house welcomed him inside and rested themselves on the bed. Although Prom did notice a few changes in Fourth's behaviour he didn't dig into it much, he knew that when Fourth was ready he would tell his problems to Prom himself. Prom knew Fourth needed some time.

"Are you doing alright?"

"Not really"

"What happened? You know you can always tell me right?"

"Hmm, I think I have a crush on someone"

"Isn't that a good thing?" Although prom was goofy he sincerely wanted his old friend back, He wanted to help Fourth as much as he could.

"No, because the person I like already has someone they like"

"Who is it?" Prom asked as he played with fourths hair.

"It is Gemini"

"I knew it, you have been acting weird when he is around recently"

Telling someone about this unwanted burden did help him feel better.

"Fourth it is alright to have feelings for someone, as far as you don't go assassinating everyone that person dates"

"Stop teasing me" Fourth chuckled hitting his best friend's shoulders lightly.

Prom tried his best to cheer Fourth up and it did help, Fourth was glad that he shared his feelings which had been burdening him for some time. It helped him a lot. Maybe now Fourth can move on? Or maybe telling Gemini about it and not expecting anything in return can help him move better and earlier. 

It wasn't like that Fourth wasn't shocked to discover that he was attracted to boys, But he eventually accepted it and knew that was a part of him being Fourth, It can't be changed.

Like always the sun rose and Fourth's alarm clock rang, Fourth got himself up and got ready, took a bus and entered the school.

Today Fourth was early as the last two days Fourth wasn't present, So he needed to catch up.

Fourth slowly opened the door to find the whole class empty except for a bench occupied by someone.

Fourth tiptoed to the Person and he knew right away who he was, Gemini was sleeping peacefully, Fourth got reminded of the first time he saw Gemini sleep.

Sleeping like a baby.

Fourth wanted to know how soft Gemini's lips were, and what would they taste like. Fourth unconsciously dragged a chair from a side and sat down staring at Gemini sleeping soundly.

This feels like torture, enduring these feelings for Fourth was torture, Just this once, This is the last time Fourth would do something like this, Fourth just want to feel how those lips felt.

He slightly brushed his hands on Gemini's lips, then to his cheeks, caressing his whole face with soft touches.

"So cute," Fourth said to himself whispering.

Just hope that this never ends, He wants the time to stop, and be able to do this every day,

Fourth realised that The crowd was increasing in the hallway, he quietly withdrew his hands pushed the chair back to its place, and sat back at his seat where he was supposed to sit.

Fourth eyes were still fixed on Gemini.

Once again a really painful day ends when he sees Prim and Gemini being all lovey Dovey. Fourth did feel guilty, How could he touch someone without their consent? But he also knew that this was the last time he was able to do something like this.

"Fourth, wanna go to the library after school?" Prom wrote it on a chit and passed it to Fourth who was beside him.

"Why, we are not supposed to meet today for the project" Fourth passed another chit to prom.

"I know, but it has been a long since we hung out" Prom passed a chit again trying not to get caught by the teacher.

"Alright," Fourth lip-synced the words while showing a thumbs up.

.

.

.

After all the class Prom and Fourth went to the library, Just reading some novels, which helped Fourth divert his mind.

Prom left early because he promised to meet Love that evening, Fourth was invested in a cute romance story. He did feel butterflies just from two people holding hands, This author is too good to be true. Fourth had read almost all of his books.

Fourth was surprised himself because he was never interested in romance before, He used to cringe when Prom would tell him his fantasies of holding Love's hand and stuff. But pretty sure Old Fourth would laugh at New Fourth.

Fourth is as cheerful as he was before, Just a bit cautious now, Considering other's feelings, and how his words can hurt other people.

Fourth was immersed in reading avoiding the surroundings he is in, the eagerness to know what is going to happen,

"Fourth what are you doing here" Prim asked as she sat down in front of Fourth.

"Nothing, just reading a book," Fourth lifted his book to show the title to Prim.

"Wow that's one of my favs" Prim said as she was pleased to know that someone has the same interests as her.

"How can it not be" Fourth said with a faint smile.

One of the major reasons for liking this book was because the main lead was like Gemini the other one was like Prim, and another side character depicted Fourths, the difference was that in the book the guy has a crush on the Female lead, not the male lead. Whereas here it is quite the opposite.

"Well I came up with the solution for the project we can discuss it in our next meeting" Prim got up from her seat and chose a book from the nearby shelf as she spoke.

"Sure" Fourth also got up from his seat waved Prim a goodbye, and went to issue the book.

The moonlight was brighter than ever, it had been a while since Fourth roamed around the streets late at night, It was pretty sure that he was going to be scolded by his parents a lot.

The breeze was soft and quiet, Not warm nor cool, It's just what Fourth needed. People were passing by laughing giggling and talking to their friends, lovers or even their parents, the street was busy today, which was rare, but not unusual.

Fourth wanted to know, and feel how it felt to be in a relationship, to be loved back, Fourth can't help but envy Prim, She is the luckiest girl in front of Fourth, If only he was a girl things could have been a little different. Maybe Gemini would laugh at Fourth jokes too.

Gemini barely talks to Fourth, Not even classmate relations. Fourth was desperate to know the reason for ignoring him, Did he do something which he doesn't remember in the past to Gemini? No that can't be. He never had friends.

Fourth recalled today's events as he took each step with a heavy heart.

Fourth has had enough of it he will tomorrow confess his feelings.

Move on and go back to who he was before, No more crying over someone who doesn't care if you exist or not.

.

.

.

End of Fourth's POV

End of Chapter 6