Bellemere-san

nami pov

Today we got a large amount of treasures. I am very happy. Of course, I got most of the treasures, in addition to my husband’s percentage of the profits, because I am sure he will waste it on meat. There was a lot of beautiful gold, necklaces, rings and pearls. I am very happy. I am rich, a pirate queen and wealthy too.

Luffy: Nami, please give me some money, I will buy something important.

Nami: No, you want to buy meat, and we have a lot of it in the store.

Luffy: But Sanji said it was to get to the next island.

Nami: Luffy, you're wasting our money on nothing.

Luffy: Come on, Nami, have a little mercy on your poor husband.

Nami: No, my dear, as the Pirate Queen, it is my responsibility to take care of your money.

Luffy: Stingy.

Nami: (angrily), what did you say? Well, if there is no sleeping in the same bed for a week, go and sleep with the others.

Luffy: No, please, okay, I don't want any money, it's all yours.

Nami: Haha, you can't sleep away from me.

Luffy: Yes, I'm used to this, but look at this strange
sea ​​shell I found it in the mountain of treasures we got. Can I get it?

Nami: You can take it, I think it's worthless.

Luffy: And the thing that has no value you give to me.

Nami: What are you saying Luffy?

Luffy: Nothing.

luffy pov

After Nami finished looking at her treasures and counting, she took a crown with her and placed it on her head. She took me by the hand to play with the sea shell and took me to our private room, smiling.

Luffy: Is there a problem? Sleep. It's not time to sleep yet.

Nami: I don't want us to celebrate the amount of treasures we obtained

Luffy: Okay, but why in our room to celebrate with the others on deck?

Nami: (smiles shyly), I want you and me to celebrate in our own way.

Luffy: Shishishi, I understand you, but why are you still blushing? This isn't the first time, you know.

Nami: (angrily), haha ​​look who's talking, the person who didn't know anything at all, and whose face was redder than a tomato the first time we met.

Luffy: Chichi, what do you want me to do? When I see you naked, I feel like I'm dying of happiness.

Nami: (blushing), haha, okay, come on now, stop talking.

Luffy: Shishishi, you're really pretty when you blush.

Nami: Shut up.

Nami and Luffy enter the room and they begin kissing until they reach the bed.

Nami: (panting) I missed you. We haven't done this for a while.

Luffy: Chichi, me too, my love.

Nami smiles and starts kissing him madly, and he responds with a smile.

After their lovemaking session at night in Luffy and Nami's bed.Nami put her head on Luffy's chest and Luffy hugged her around her waist with both hands. Nami was silent and thinking until Luffy spoke.

Luffy: Is there a problem? nami. You haven't slept yet and you haven't spoken either. Is there something bothering you?

Nami sighs and moves away from Luffy's chest, puts her head on the pillow and looks at Luffy, and Luffy looks at her.