Different Luffy

Please don't  evaluat about this shot now. Read until the end and I will leave a small message that I hope you read.
____________________________________________________________

our favorite crew ship was sailing safely in the sea of ​​the new world towards new adventures after becoming  Monkey. D. Luffy  one of the Yonko and  have a bounty of three billion Berries.

The crew is doing their normal activities, Usopp and Chopper are playing with Luffy, Sanji is preparing food, Zoro is sleeping after a long period of training, Jinbe is driving the ship to the new  Island, Brook is cleaning his violin and guitar, Franky is drinking his cold Cola next to Robin who is reading a book about... The relics, Nami was also sunbathing next to them while she was calculating the money they spent in these two days after visiting a small island and shipping supplies and a lot of food for them and for the captain in particular.

Usopp: Ha-ha-ha-ha, I won

Chopper: Ahhhhh, I can't beat you, how's that?

Luffy: Shishi, it's my turn now.

Luffy grabbed the water pistol he was holding as he aimed at the target in order to defeat Usopp, who had not missed a single shot so far.

Usopp had a wonderful idea and told Luffy to wait. Usopp took the target and placed it in front of Franky, Robin and Nami, who did not notice him. Because Usopp knew Luffy, he would spray water on these people and would greatly enjoy their reactions.

Ussop: Now Luffy.

Luffy: Yes, I will win.

Luffy quickly sprayed a large amount of water on Nami and Franky because he didn't know how to aim at all, and this made Robin, Usopp, and Chopper explode with laughter at the reaction on Nami and Franky's faces.

Franky: (angrily) You ruined my kola , Luffy.

Luffy: Sorry Franky, Shishi

Nami: (angrily) You idiot, you've ruined my calculations that I've been working on since morning.

Nami forcefully punched Luffy away from her, along with Usopp and Chopper who were still laughing.

When Sanji heard Nami screaming, he quickly ran out and kicked Luffy in the face while he was angry.

Sanji: Don't bother Nami-san, you idiot.

Luffy: This hurts, stop, I won't do this again.

Zoro, who heard Luffy's voice, woke up and looked at Sanji with a little anger, and Jinbe as well, who looked at the crew with confusion.

Brook: Yohohoho I'm hungry Sanji-san.

Sanji: Five minutes and the food will be ready.

Luffy: Sanji, give me some meat, I can't wait.

Sanji: No, I will reduce the amount you take every day, because you upset Nami-swan.

Luffy: No, except this (Luffy cried comically).

Sanji: I've decided and it's over.

Sanji returned to the kitchen with Luffy behind him sticking his tongue out at Sanji's back. Zoro laughed at this situation.

nami sighed and returned to her chair, toweled herself off, wrapped a scarf around her waist, and grabbed the accounts sheet.

Jinbe, who watched all this, turned to the sea with a frown, thinking about the outcome of what would happen if these actions continued.