Night conversation

Sanji: Dinner is ready.

After the blond cook shouted these words, the captain, the sniper, and the doctor were the first to run quickly to taste the delicious food of their wonderful chef. They were followed by  Franky, Brook, Jinbe, and Zoro. Nami, who had finished the Wano map now, got up from her desk and met Robin on her way to... The kitchen, the two women smiled at each other and walked together.

Upon arriving at the kitchen, the usual scene was in front of them: Luffy stealing the food from the angry Usopp and Chizbar, Zoro and Sanji fighting, Brook, Jinbe, and Franky eating food while talking with a smile.

Nami quickly intervened and hit Sanji and Zoro to stop the fighting. She looked at Luffy with a frightening look. Luffy smiled at her and continued stealing food. Nami sighed and sat next to Robin as she ate her food in silence.

Jinbe: Ha-ha-ha-ha, it seems like every meal you have is like this, isn't it?

Luffy: Yeah, isn't that great?

Usopp: It would be great if you stopped stealing my food.

Chopper: Stop stealing my food too.

Sanji: Sweets, ladies, and you dirty men, This is your share

Everyone smiled after tasting the wonderful dessert prepared by the chef. After finishing, the lottery fell on Zoro to wash the dishes with Sanji. We only hope that they do not destroy the kitchen. Robin was also chosen to be the night guard.

Nami left the kitchen and headed towards her room to get some sleep to rest her body and mind, but her eyes fell on the captain who was standing on the railings below and looking at the sea with his usual smile. He was wearing his usual clothes, in addition to the wonderful black jacket that Kaido fought with, in Moments like these make Luffy a wonderful person. Although he is wonderful all the time, he is also a fool, but moments like these are always rare, so Nami wanted to take advantage of them to talk to the captain a little.

She headed towards him, smiling when she saw that he was looking at the stars with a smile, and when he felt her, he spoke.

Luffy: The weather is beautiful and clear today. There are a lot of stars tonight and they are wonderful.

Nami approached him and stood next to him, resting her hands on the railing as well and looking at the stars with him with a smile.

Nami: Yes, it will be nice tonight until the morning, we will have a nice sleep tonight.

Luffy: Shishi, yes.

The two remained silent, watching the stars and enjoying being together until the cold got a little bit worse. Because Nami was wearing light clothes, she felt a little cold. To her surprise, Luffy took off his robe and placed it on Nami, who looked at him in surprise and then with a gentle smile, Luffy climbed over the railing, looking at the stars.