Happiness

nami pov

I was in my cartography room, drawing a map of the last island we were recently on. I feel a great deal of pride when looking at all those maps I drew since the beginning of the trip. This room is very beautiful and well-lit so that my eyes do not get tired and I do not make mistakes in drawing. I am alone in the room in Midnight Everyone has gone to sleep except Luffy who has to guard tonight.

I finished my beautiful map and looked at it one last time before heading towards the map storage cabinet that Frankie had made for me to protect my maps from any danger, whether it was a naval attack, pirates, or even storms. I put the new map down, locked the door, headed out of the room, and closed the door behind me. When I went out, I found Luffy sitting on the ship's lion's head and looking at the ocean. It seemed that he had not slept as usual. This is an achievement that deserves to receive an award.

I headed towards him, and even before I approached him without making any sound, he turned and smiled. Sometimes I hate Haki. I wanted to scare him, but I smiled at him in return and he spoke.

Luffy: Hey Nami, did you finish your map?

nami: Yes, go to sleep. Do you need anything?

Luffy: No thanks, I don't need anything, go get some rest.

Nami: (smiling) Okay, good night

Luffy: Good night.

I went to my room with a smile on my face. This boy is an idiot as usual. I opened the door and was surprised to see Robin still awake, with a large sheet of paper in her hand for drawing with some watercolors. When I entered, she looked at me with a smile and put the colors and the paper in her shelf in the closet. Was she hiding something from me, Robin? She always must have been drawing zombies or something scary. I don't want to see. I want to sleep without any nightmares. I came out of my thoughts when Robin spoke.

Robin: Okay, let's go to sleep now.

Nami: Yes, come on, I'm very tired.

I went to my closet and took out the clothes I slept in. I put them on and went to my bed, which I share with Robin. I went under the blanket to let sleep take me to the land of dreams, and I waited for the new adventure that we would find on the next island.

luffy pov

After Nami went to sleep, I smiled as I looked at her smile. It is truly the most beautiful smile I have ever seen in my life. When I see her crying, I want to break the back of whoever did this to her. There were only two so far who dared to do this to Arlong and Shiki, thank God I showed them their place. The truth and lay a finger on my precious navigator.

That ugly room and the maps drawn with her blood were the most horrific thing I have ever seen in my life. How could anyone do this to a weak girl like her? Yes, Nami looks strong on the outside, but she is delicate and weak, and anything sensitive can break her from the inside. This is a fact that everyone does not realize except me, and I think Robin knows. That's good too.

The first time I saw this truth was when she was stabbing herself in Kokayashi, it was really painful to see her like that.

After screaming angrily and with a bossy voice at me, she was truly broken from the inside and could not bear all these burdens on her shoulders and she let out all her feelings in her broken voice as she asked me for help, and what a friend I am if I do not save her, I can go to hell if this helps her.