making love (2)

nami pov

I woke up in the morning very happy about the beautiful night I spent with my lover yesterday.I went and took a quick shower and went to have breakfast. I found everyone was as they were. Even that idiot was still the same. He didn't really feel anything. I ignored the matter when he looked at me with a smile. Oh God, help me. Don't look at me with that look. Luffy, I will jump on you. I sat in my place next to Robin. She was looking at Zoro with a malicious smile. Oh my God, what did she do yesterday? I ignored her and started eating. After finishing, I went out to my map drawing room. I didn’t have much to work on except one map of a small island we were on. I started drawing it and after two hours I finished and put it in the sun. To dry, I sat on another chair, took another piece of paper and without thinking I was drawing Luffy and thinking about how I would confess my feelings to him.

I closed my eyes with a smile while thinking about that idiot, but I came out of my thoughts when I felt the breath of someone next to me

I closed my eyes with a smile while thinking about that idiot, but I came out of my thoughts when I felt the breath of someone next to me. I quickly opened my eyes and to my shock, I found Luffy there. I fell from the chair and took the drawing in my hands, feeling very embarrassed and shouted at him angrily.

Nami: You idiot, why don't you knock on the door before entering?

Luffy: I knocked on the door a lot, and when I was worried about you, I came in here and you didn't even feel my presence, and why were you drawing my picture?

Nami: (embarrassed), oh my God, were you so distracted? It doesn’t matter. I was drawing the picture to show how good I am at drawing.

Luffy: Oh, that makes sense. The important thing is that I wanted to tell you something important.

Nami: I hope it's important and not trivial.

Luffy: No, it's really important. I dreamed about you yesterday.

What? Is this true? Was he dreaming about what I was doing to him? Oh my God, what am I going to say?

Nami: (blushing) What did you see in your dream about me?

Luffy: Um well, You and I were walking in a very large place, but it was full of people who were clapping for us and some of them were screaming angrily, including Sanji and you. You were wearing a white dress with some flowers and I was wearing a white suit. We were walking side by side and I had a ring in my hand and you too, and then we arrived at... A high place next to a big man and he was saying some things that I didn't understand and when he was about to ask me Usopp shouted at me and made me wake up, I didn't understand this dream so maybe you know what it means.

Oh God, I feel dizzy. Was Luffy dreaming that we would get married in the future? Oh God, hold on, Nami. I'm going to faint now. This idiot doesn't know what marriage is, but I'm happy. He saw me and no one else.

Nami: (smiling) Yes, I know, but I won't tell you now.

Luffy: Please tell me.

Nami: Find out for yourself.