the flower

Nami: Well, we don't want to draw the attention of the Navy. Do you understand? Robin and I will go shopping, Sanji and Luffy will buy supplies, Usopp and Franky will buy wood and ship supplies, Chopper and Brock will buy medicine and medicinal herbs, Zoro will guard the ship.

Everyone: Yes.

Sanji: Luffy, don't stay away from me or eat what we buy, otherwise you won't have dinner today.

Luffy: Don't worry.

In the clothing store.

Nami: I want this at 90% discount.

Store owner: Ma'am, I can't.

Nami: I think you'll change your mind after this.

Nami took out her and luffy's wanted posters.

Owner: Three...three....billion.

Nami: Yes, this is my captain. I think he will be angry if I make his favorite navigator sad because she did not get a discount on some clothes. You know that he defeated the King of Monsters, Kaido, right?

Nami said while pretending to be sad.

Owner: No, excuse me ma'am, you can take whatever you want....everything...is free today....

Robin: Fufu, no, we will only pay a little.

Nami smiled happily when she left the store with a large amount of clothes. Robin looked at her with a smile because she was happy.

Robin: Fufu, you're taking advantage of Luffy's fame a lot.

Nami: He's the captain and I like to brag about my most precious possessions.

Robin: Fufufu, is Luffy your most precious possession?

Nami:(blushed) Of course, not just me, but everyone as well.

Robin: Well, I will consider myself to have believed you.

Nami: What do you mean?

Robin: Come on, Nami, you love Luffy, but you don't show it why.

Nami: Hmm, is it for example because he is my captain, and I might cause problems in the crew if I were in a relationship with him, or because he is my dear friend and I do not want to lose him because of mere feelings?

Robin: Oh, Nami, you know that we will not change when there is a relationship between crew members, and I also think that you will not lose Luffy's friendship. I mean, Luffy considers us all his family.

Nami: I know, I know. I'll try not really.

With Luffy and Sanji.

Luffy: Come on, Sanji, don't be depressed. We will meet a beautiful woman later.

Sanji: Damn it, why did I have to meet those Okama, I hate them and I hate that bastard Eva.

Luffy: Chichi Eva-chan is a really great person, why do you hate her?

Sanji: That's because you didn't see what I went through in two hellish years, while I was screaming to get a girl, and you were on an island full of women. You're a lucky bastard.

Luffy: Chichi, I don't care about women except Nami, Robin, Vivi, Rebecca, Hancock, and Margaret because they are my friends.

Sanji: Yes, how did she become friends with Hancock-sama, the Pirate Empress and the most beautiful woman in the seas?

Luffy: Chichi, it doesn't matter now. Look, there are beautiful flowers. I'll take some for Nami.

Sanji: Well, I'll prepare Nami-Swan and Robin-chan a wonderful lunch that suits them.