making love 4

Oh my God, his lips taste so good, I love it, no. Rather, I adore it. Luffy, I hope you like the taste of my lips too.

I smiled slightly as I kissed my lover, who had not reacted until now. She turned away from him and looked at him with a smile.

Nami: Come on, my love, you should have fun now too.

Luffy: Nami, please stop this.

Nami: You're still stubborn, don't worry, you'll change your mind now.

I kissed Luffy again and he seemed to respond a little, so I smiled as I kissed him and moved away from him and he looked at me in confusion. I went down to his neck and started kissing his neck and he was writhing under me, hehehe, finally this had an effect on him.

Luffy: Ah, Nami, ah, stop, what are you doing?

I did not respond to him and continued kissing him until I reached his broad, muscular chest. I felt the scar on his chest with my hand. Although it is sexy, I hate it. It is proof that I was not by his side during his most difficult circumstances, and it proves how weak he was in the past, and this scar will remain a reminder of him. With the loss of his brother, but as Luffy said today in the bathroom, these scars make you stronger.

I smiled and continued licking his chest and abs. Oh my God, he was so beautiful. Luffy was panting underneath me. I smiled as I listened to his moans.

I moved away from him a little while looking at him with a smile and he was panting. He looked at me in confusion until I removed his jacket and began my work more intensely this time. Oh my God, he smells so beautiful. I am addicted to it. I got up again and kissed my lover again and looked at him with a smile.

Nami: Are you having fun, my love?

Luffy: (panting) Nami...what...these...feelings...

Nami: (smiling) It's a nice feeling, isn't it?

Luffy: (blushing), yes, but are you done now? Untie me.

Nami: No, you and I will have fun tonight and we will become one. Do you understand, my love?

Nami bent slightly towards Luffy's pants and in a quick movement she quickly removed them, causing Luffy's erection to appear in front of her. Nami looked at him with heart-shaped eyes as she rubbed Luffy's erection on her cheek like a spoiled cat, and Luffy looked at her in amazement.

Nami: Now I'll make you change your mind, Luffy.

I grabbed my lover's penis and started stroking it slowly. Oh my God, I missed him so much. Luffy started moaning again and seemed to enjoy it. Finally, when I finished this, he would feel real happiness. Without a second thought, I placed my lover's erection in my mouth, earning a surprised gasp from Luffy

Nami: Are you having fun, my love?

Luffy: (panting) What...this...feeling...

Nami: Hehehe, it's a nice feeling, isn't it? Don't worry, it will get better soon.

I started sucking quickly, and with my other hand I grabbed his testicles. I felt my love’s penis pulsing in my mouth. I pulled it out of my mouth with a simple pop and a streak of saliva and started stroking his testicles a little. I don’t want him to ejaculate now. I want him to enjoy these sensations, even though I want his sperm so badly. I will wait a little while.

When his penis calmed down a little, I rested my two hands on his hips and brought my mouth close again and started licking from the outside inside out, enjoying this beautiful taste. Then I pushed it all at once into my mouth and started sucking slowly. I looked with half an eye at Luffy Larry. He had his eyes closed and was breathing heavily. He seemed to be enjoying it. .