making love (3)

nami: You dare run away from me Luffy, well know that I won't just end up here, I'll make this dream of yours a reality.

Nami laughed as she thought of another plan tonight to get her boyfriend.

luffy pov

After I escaped from Nami, I quickly went to the bathroom. Oh my God, what did you do to me? Why do I feel so hot? I think a cold shower would do the trick. I opened the bathroom door, took off my clothes, and sat in the cold water, thinking about what Nami was doing to me a while ago.

I put my hand on my lips while thinking about what we had done a little while ago. It was not a bad idea at all, but I felt as if it would not stop at this point. I wanted to continue, but I was really afraid. I do not want to get married. I want to be the most free person in these seas. I do not want to Being tied down by a woman next to me, like Hammock.

While I was lost in thought, my body calmed down. Oh my God, I thought I was really burning up. What did Nami do to me? When I was about to leave the bathroom, the door opened and a person entered that I did not want to see in this situation.

My face turned pale when I saw that Nami entered the bathroom with only a towel covering her body, locked the door behind her, and turned around looking at me with an innocent smile.

Nami: Ara Luffy, I didn't know you were here.

Luffy: (with fear) Really, Nami, this is a terrible lie. What do you want? I will go out now, the bathroom will be empty.

Nami: (laughing), no, I want you to take a shower with me. Come on, Lovey. I'll just wash your back. I won't do anything bad.

Luffy: Chichi, okay, since you said that, can you wash my back? I haven't washed it in a long time.

nami pov

Oh my God, did you really believe what I said, it doesn't matter, have a little fun.

I went a little behind Luffy in the tub. The water was covering his lower half. Oh my God, I want to milk him like yesterday, but no, not now. I approached him lovingly and rubbed his back. The place was silent and I was really focusing on my work. I was also lost in the amount of small scars on his back. Oh my God, it hurts.

Nami: Luffy, don't these little scars hurt, I can be a little gentle.

Luffy: No, keep going. It doesn't hurt anymore. It's a sign that I'm getting stronger day by day.

Nami: (smiling), that's a really good way to think, but how did I get this scar?

I was pointing to a small scar on his right shoulder blade.

Luffy: Shishishi, I got it when Ace, Sabo and I were hunting the King of the Jungle in the forest on our island.

Nami: (Sigh), It seems that you were very naughty when you were young.

Luffy: Chichi, yes.

After I finished rubbing his back, I wanted to play with him a little. I removed the towel from my body and showed off my curves that would make any man swoon, but wait, why is there no reaction from him? Is he really asexual? I frowned a little and when I was about to enter the water, I jumped. I quickly felt that the water was cold.

Nami: What is this, Luffy? Why are you sitting in cold water?

Luffy: Whose fault do you think?

I thought a little about his words and my eyes widened. Oh, it seems he knew how to act in order to get rid of his arousal. Unlike me, I masturbated on his bed after he left the room. Wait a minute, why is he trying to dive into the water like that?