Friends or lovers!

zoro: Well, I'm tired of this.

Usopp: Me too, I think everyone knows this except them two.

Sanji: Nami-swan is innocent and doesn't know about these things. Stupid Luffy is the one who should start.

Brook: Yohoho, I bet Nami-san knows everything, but she's a little scared.

Robin: Yes, and Luffy also feels these feelings, but he doesn't know what they are.

Franky: Hmm, one of us has to teach the captain what romance and love are like.

Jinbe: Well I'm new here but I can feel the bond between these two.I think it's a different type.

Chopper: Hmm, Luffy always cares about Nami, and she's the only one who wears a hat.

The crew was now sitting on the grass talking about the captain and the navigator who were sitting a few meters away from them. Nami was sitting in her chair, eating her ice cream and feeding Luffy with her own spoon, an indirect kiss, wasn't it.

Usopp: I can't count the number of situations and places where they acted like lovers.

Sanji: The simplest evidence is that their clothes match sometimes, Nami-san always dresses like Luffy.

Zoro: Yes, even the hat. He does not give it to any of us of his own free will. Only Nami gives it to her.

Usopp: Well, he also always worries about her, and Nami too. If the crew is dispersed, she will search for Luffy first and then she will search for us, isn't that true?

Robin: Yes, Nami always runs to Luffy to find safety and comfort with him, isn't that cute?

Chopper: Mm, yeah, and do you remember when we were in Zou

Franky: Yes, Nii-chan ran to Luffy's arms without the rest, and she didn't even come to you, Robin. Didn't Nami consider you her older sister?

Robin: Yes, but I think she missed Luffy a lot, Fufu, and was worried that he would hold her responsible for Sanji's departure.

Brooke: But we were only separated for one week. How did I miss him for such a short period of time?

Sanji: Why would Luffy hold her responsible for my going? Nami-san wouldn't have been able to do anything.

Jinbe: Well, from what I saw on Big Mom Island, when Luffy went to fight Katakuri and was gone for ten hours, she was the only one who felt a different kind of happiness about Luffy's return.

Chopper: Yes, she almost cried in front of us when Luffy ordered her to break the mirrors so that Big Mom's soldiers would not reach us and he would fight Katakuri.

Usopp: Mm, yes, this happened a lot, and also in many battles, for example on the Island of the Fishmen, Kokayashi and skiypia.

Sanji: Wano, WCI, and Ennis Lobby.

Zoro: Also, when Nami is in danger, she quickly asks for Luffy's help, and Luffy helps her without hesitation, even willing to sacrifice his life for this. He may do such things to all his friends, but for Nami's sake there are different feelings. Don't you agree with me? .