He's mine

The SH crew's ship was now anchored on a small island to restock their own supplies.

Sanji and Chopper are preparing food and medicinal herbs, Usopp and Franky are preparing wood and tools for the ship, Robin and Nami are shopping and buying books, Brook, Jinbi and Luffy are guarding the ship, Zoro went to buy some wine but got lost and reached the other side of the island.

zoro pov.

zoro : Damn, this island is a maze, where is the city, I've been walking for three hours, okay I'll use plan B.

Of course, Zoro had no alternative plan, but rather he did what was natural for him, took out his sword and made his own way through the forest towards the city.

sanji pov

Chopper and I were walking around and collecting a lot of herbs for food and medicine. They really have a lot of herbs here. I can create so many flavors when I use them as spices. I want to impress Nami-san and Robin-chan.

Chopper: Sanji, why are you showing a perverted face, what are you thinking?

Sanji: Chopper, don't get me out of my sweet dreams.

Chopper: Okay, I won't do this again, but isn't that Zoro?

Sanji: Damn it, Marimo will draw the Navy's attention to us, stop being stupid.

Zoro: Stop it, Furrowed eyebrows.

Sanji and Zoro began to fight violently again, and people stood and looked at them as if it was a fun program. Chopper looked at them with a frown, and sat eating cotton candy and waiting for this petty quarrel to end.

Usopp pov

Usopp: This is the story of the great hero Usopp liberating the poor village from evil pirates.

Kids: Wow, you are the hero of Usopp.

Usopp was telling a lot of lies to the children who were running in the streets with the intention of collecting a little money to buy some of his tools, because Nami only gave them the money they needed to buy wood and tools.

Franky: So kids, put your hands and feet in this position and say "supeerrrrrrrrrrr."

Kids: Superrrrrrrrr

Franky was entertaining the kids with his amazing moves and the kids were laughing and laughing.

luffy pov

Luffy: And this way I defeated the one with the long earlobes, hahahahaha he called himself a god.

Jinbe/Brooke: Hahaha, we had fun.

Brooke: Yohohoho I liked the part where that guy was shocked when he found out you were rubber.

Jinbe: I preferred the part where Luffy-san surpassed Enel even without using Haki. Ha-ha-ha-ha, you are good at fighting styles Luffy-san.

Luffy: Of course because I will become the Pirate King.

Brook/Jinbei: Sure.

A little mermaid came out of the water crying.

Jinbe: (shocked) Why are you crying, little girl

The girl: (crying) That's from fishman too. Please help me. I lost my sister in this sea and I can't find her.

Jinbe: Yes, I will come, Luffy, I...

Luffy: Go, Jinbe, and Brooke and I will search here on the beach. Maybe she's lost too.