Our children!!

the narrator's point of view

Nami: Luffyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Everyone sighed after hearing Nami screaming like that, Luffy must have done something stupid again.They had become accustomed to these quarrels, which demonstrated the close relationship between the two, or how quickly the orange-haired girl became angry.

Luffy, who heard the screams, sweated and ran and hid in Nami's tangerine grove.

Nami came out of the mapping room, her face red with anger. She looked around the ship and found everyone doing their usual activities, but she did not find Luffy. In her hand was one of her precious papers on which she was drawing maps. She saw Robin pointing towards her orchard, and in the blink of an eye, Nami was there and She is looking for the person who made her angry.

When the girl got tired of searching, she said the magic words that made the captain jump out of his hiding place immediately.

Nami: (gently) Luffy, come here and I will give you meat.

In the blink of an eye, her prey jumped in front of her with a big smile, looking at her and waiting for the meat.

Luffy: Nami, where is the meat? Is it a large amount or a small amount? It's okay, I want it all.

Boom

Nami was now sitting on top of the captain, punching him hard in the head, while Luffy was below her, praying that he would emerge alive from this brutal beating. How was her beating worse than Kaido's?

Luffy: Sorry, sorry.

Nami stopped hitting his head and got up over him and pulled him by his feet to her room, which she shared with Robin, and closed the door behind her. Everyone sighed again, and some looked jealously at the situation.

Usopp: I feel sympathy for Luffy. I think she will force him to work until his bones break.

Brook: Yohohoho Nami-san is scary.

Robin smiled slightly at the attitude of the captain and the navigator. She hoped that they would soon discover their feelings for each other. Almost everyone on the ship knew this except for the two of them.

In Nami and Robin's room.

Nami was now standing and sitting on the bed in front of Luffy, who was sleeping on the floor with a swollen face, crying and saying sorry.

Nami: Now tell me why you did this.

Luffy: I wanted to......... 

Luffy coughed up a little blood.

Nami looked at him a little surprised. She quickly ran to her own closet and took out some alcohol and bandages.

She sat next to Luffy on the floor and gently placed his face on her lap and began to cleanse his wound and put bandages on him.

Nami: This is all because of you, you make me angry and I can't control my nerves and look what happened, you are bleeding.

Luffy: Chichi, but you're treating me now aren't you?

Nami pinched his cheek a little and Luffy groaned in pain, and then Nami continued treating him.

Nami: Why were you scribbling on that paper? It is expensive and important to me.

Luffy: I wanted to draw something, but I didn't find any paper other than yours on this ship.

Nami: (sigh) Okay, I'll buy you some papers when we get to the next island, but please don't go near my papers, because next time I'll be lenient with you.