1-10

Chapter 1 The face is clean.

The sky is covered with dark clouds, and the thick clouds seem to be pressed down at any time, dying the whole city with a sense of depression.

Dilapidated cities, dilapidated houses, dirty streets, pedestrians in a hurry.

Some people rush home, and some people take advantage of the secret.

"This nutrient is my only food.

If you take it away, I will starve to death.

" In the remote alley, a weak figure curled up on the ground.

Three tall men stared at her, and one of them sneered, "What does it matter to me if you die or not?

If you are afraid of starving to death, I'll do it to you now.

With that, a sharp knife poked into the weak heart, took a green nutrient from her hand, and the three of them walked away.

Blood spreads on the ground full of garbage and dirt, and vitality is passing rapidly and ruthlessly.

Most of the time, God couldn't stand such a tragic case.

The bean rain fell down, fell into the pool of blood, and slowly diluted the bright red.

At this time, a golden light fell from the sky and drilled into the silent figure on the ground.

Then, the person who had already died moved his fingers, the passing blood retracted crazily, and his eyelashes trembled and woke up.

She raised her hand and blocked the rain that desperately hit her face, and her dark eyes were full of confusion.

After a while, she sat up and looked at the surrounding environment.

Then...

A loud and frightened female voice sounded, "Damn it, where is this?

" I don't know how long it took for Jiang Junyu to figure out the situation.

Jiang Junyu is a monk in the real world.

After many years of hard practice, he finally soared vigorously.

She thought she would fly to the divine world and enjoy the leisurely days of being immortals.

Who knew that when she came to her senses, she appeared here.

From the memory of the dead former master, we know that this is the interstellar era.

Human beings rely on their own wisdom to invent a lot of powerful machines and go to the universe.

The civilization here is very advanced, but there is no practice.

As for the former master, it's just a poor man who lives in a slum on an inconspicuous star in the big interstellar.

I finally made a bite of food, and I was killed by others.

It's really miserable.

She didn't know where she flew up and went wrong, and her soul fell on the girl, but since she came, she would definitely avenge the original owner.

Jiang Junyu suddenly slung up, stood on the ground and swayed, and put his head on the ground again.

"Fuck.

" Jiang Junyu stretched out his hand and pinched the trick, "Fuck, damn it...

Where's my spiritual power?

What about my cultivation?

She only felt a sense of powerlessness.

The cultivation she had cultivated for thousands of years disappeared at this moment.