21-30

Chapter 21 It's Too Unscientific

Jiang Junyu immediately ordered two agricultural robots online.

When he returned to the hut later, Xiao Aran had already picked a basket of leaves.

There are all kinds of big and small ones, and they are also neatly stacked by her.

"Boss, what do you want these leaves to do?" Xiao Aran asked curiously.

Jiang Junyu smiled and said, "These will soon become money."

"Ah?" Little Aran was stunned by Jiang Junyu's words.

Can leaves turn into money? Isn't there tree leaves everywhere in the mountains? Is it all money?

Jiang Junyu took these leaves into the room. When the door was about to close, she didn't forget to tell little Aran, "Then pit to pick up."

Little Aran's little head can't understand these. I think adults have their own ideas.

Jiang Junyu didn't come out when she entered the house.

Deng Qiao was distressed that so many sweet potatoes buried in the ground would rot. He had a lot of heart up and down all day, and he had to run to the ground from time to time to have a look.

Lin Huai couldn't stand it any longer. She studied the new agricultural robot and advised her, "Don't look at it. Our boss is rich. Even if these sweet potatoes are really rotten in the ground, it's a drizzle for the boss. What are you doing so much as a part-time worker?"

Lin Huai doesn't know how much Jiang Junyu's weapons have been sold, but he knows that it's definitely not cheap.

Deng Qiao:...

Let's not talk about money or not. The main reason is that she cares about food.

The last time Deng Qiao ate sweet potatoes, it was Ren Zhiyong who used to work in the flower bed, and the boss gave him two during the holiday. He was not willing to eat and take them home.

There are all kinds of synthetic nutrients in the interstellar, and unique natural food is a luxury.

Deng Qiao didn't sleep well all night. The next day was not bright, so she got up and went to see the sweet potatoes.

I don't know if I don't see it. I'm shocked when I see it.

It really sprouted!

Although the buds are not big, a small head came out of the soil, and a few popped out of the ground.

But it really sprouted.

Who can believe that the sweet potato sprouted in just one night?

It is still on the land where crops cannot be grown at all.

Deng Qiao hurried back excitedly and wanted to tell Jiang Junyu the good news, but Jiang Junyu never got up.

On the contrary, as soon as Lin Huai went out, she saw Deng Qiao sitting in the yard excitedly.

He asked, "What's wrong with you? Did the sweet potato really sprout?

He asked casually, but Deng Qiao looked at him excitedly, "Really, the sweet potato has really sprouted."

Lin Huai sneered, "How is it possible? If it can sprout overnight, I will give you my nutrient today."

"That's what you said." Deng Qiao immediately took him down the mountain to see it.

When Lin Huai saw the small buds coming out in twos and threes, she was also shocked.

"Damn it, did it really germinate, or did it germinate overnight on a highly polluting land where crops could not be grown? This is too unscientific.

Lin Huai only felt that his brain was buzzing, and his brain began to be insufficient again.

Although he doesn't know how to plant, he knows that these phenomena are unscientific.

He has only one thought in his mind now, that is, killing gods not only kills people, but also so awesome?

What kind of all-in-person is this?

Jiang Junyu didn't sleep all night last night. She stayed up late and drew a basket of radiation-proof charms. When she looked almost at it, she turned her head and it was dawn.

She got up and opened the door. She saw three heads standing in a row outside the door. When she came out, three pairs of eyes were big and bright in an instant.

It seems that what you see is not a person, but a piece of extremely delicious meat.

Jiang Junyu shrank his head and said, "What are you doing looking at me like this?"

Deng Qiao's eyes were so bright that he could almost be used as a light bulb. "Boss, the sweet potatoes have sprouted."

Ren Zhiyong was more implicit, and still exclaimed, "It's really sprouting."

Lin Huai almost tied her head to Jiang Junyu's face, "Why do you think it sprouted?"

Jiang Junyu:...

She bypassed them to wash her face. "It's not normal to germinate. It's not normal not to germinate."

But he couldn't figure it out, "But why is the soil polluted? We didn't even fertilize it. How could it germinate?"

Jiang Junyu sorted out the broken hair on his forehead, "You remember that as long as I am here, nothing is impossible. If you have nothing to do, go to work quickly and don't stay here."

"Yes, boss. Let's go."

Ren Zhiyong wanted to ask something else, and Deng Qiao pulled him away.

Ren Zhiyong whispered, "What do you drag me to do? Do you know what it means to grow crops? It means that this planet is likely to become an agricultural star, and our boss is the hero who has made a great contribution.

Deng Qiao said to him, "You know, can the boss not know himself? If others can't grow it, our boss will plant it. There must be a way in it. This is the capital for our boss to make a fortune. Let's not ask in the future. Just work honestly in the future.

Ren Zhiyong thought about it, so he didn't struggle with it.

A gust of wind blew, and the leaves on the ground flew around. A few anti-radiation charms in Jiang Junyu's room were also blown out and landed at Deng Qiao's feet.

Deng Qiao bent down and pup up the leaves on the ground. He put them in front of him and felt familiar with the pattern on it.

She took out a picture in her arms. Comparing the two, she found that the pattern on it was exactly the same.

Deng Qiao showed it to Ren Zhiyong, and Ren Zhiyong obviously saw the unusual above.

Isn't this the radiation protection symbol given by their neighbors? It can block 100% radiation when placed on the body. Even if the effect is getting smaller and smaller after a week of use, they are still reluctant to throw it away.

"What's the situation? Why does the boss have a radiation protection charm?

Deng Qiao said, "Of course the boss will have it. This is all done by the boss himself."

Ren Zhiyong followed Deng Qiao's eyes. There were still a lot of piles on the ground in the room where Jiang Junyu lived.

Also called Jiang Junyu, she can also do radiation-proof charms. How can there be such a coincidence?

Jiang Junyu walked into the room and felt the sight of the two. She turned around and smiled at them. Without saying anything, she closed the door.

Deng Qiao:...

What does this smile mean?

When Lin Huai saw the strangeness of the two, although she didn't know why, she still kindly reminded them.

"Just pretend that you can't see some things. Make good money. This woman is so terrible that she has no good fruit to eat."

Deng Qiao wondered, "How terrible can our boss be with a gentle and gentle little girl?"

Lin Huai heard this as if she had seen a ghost. " Gentle, you said she was gentle, and there was something wrong with your eyes."

In the annual joke award, someone said that Jiang Junyu was gentle, hehe.

Deng Qiao:...

Obviously, she is a little girl who gets along well!

Jiang Junyu was paralyzed in the sofa, opened his intelligent brain to check the data, and followed the steps.

After a lot of toss and turn, I registered for the online store.

It is called Jingshen Online Store.

She put the first product on the shelves, the radiation-proof charm, a hundred-star coin, mainly the first product volume.

Wearing it on the body can be 100% of the radiation during the validity period, which is valid for one month.

Lin Huai told her before that she could just wait for customers to buy the goods after they were put on the shelves.

Jiang Junyu just waited.

After waiting for an hour or two, a day or two passed, and no one came to buy it.

She is ambitious. She also wants to see how the person on the forum who says that if the leaves can prevent radiation, they can stand upside down and eat shit.

Now it's all turned off.