61-70

Chapter 61 It's a headache

The healing charm donated by Jiang Junyu was shipped to the charity.

There is a charity branch on a prosperous planet in the center of the Milky Way, which is mainly responsible for the donation business of all planets in the Milky Way.

The charity also needs to pull its own business internally.

Find the rich to discuss fundraising, and the charity will make an announcement to the whole Star Kingdom.

The rich get fame and fortune, and charities get money and materials, and each needs what they need.

The examiner who contacted Jiang Junyu is Ji Xiangchen. He is a young man in his early twenties. He is beautiful and very popular.

When his colleague saw that he was going out, he said to him, "What are you going to do?" Has this month's performance been completed?

When it comes to performance, they have a headache. They have to pull a certain amount of donations every month, and their salaries will be deducted if they don't meet the standard.

Now the disaster area needs a lot of materials, and their performance is more, which is simply a headache.

Ji Xiangchen said happily, "Today's order has arrived, and my performance this month has been completed."

Colleagues looked at him with envy.

"That's great. You can complete the task every month. I may deduct my salary again this month."

"Are you going to receive supplies? Together, it happens that I also have supplies.

The two left the office together and went to the warehouse entrance.

Walking on the road, Ji Xiangchen also slammured with his colleagues, "Lao Chen, guess who sent me this batch of supplies?"

Lao Chen guessed, "It's not a big entrepreneur. They are very generous."

Ji Xiangchen shook his head, "It's really not true. Do you know the radiation protection charm?"

"Of course, it has been popular on the Star Network recently. It is said that many people want to study the principle of radiation protection, and no one has understood it so far."

Ji Xiangchen was proud, "My batch of medicinal herbs was given by the boss who sold radiation-proof charms, and she also made radiation-proof charms."

Lao Chen's eyes lit up a little. "It's her. That's a great person. I heard on the Internet that the First Science and Technology Research Institute wanted to invite her, but she was rejected. What she donated must be a good thing.

Do you donate medicinal herbs? Why don't you donate radiation protection charms? She sells 500 copies every day in her online store. I haven't seen radiation protection charms so far.

Ji Xiangchen spread out his hands, "I don't know. She wants to donate medicinal herbs. She can make good things like radiation-proof charms, and the donated medicinal herbs should not be bad."

Old Chen praised, "You are so lucky. It seems that you don't have to worry about your monthly performance in the future."

Ji Xiangchen also thought so. That's the one who can make a awesome radiation-proof charm.

The anti-radiation charm is in short supply. Now the price of an anti-radiation charm on the market has been speculated to hundreds of thousands of millions.

In the future, Jiang Junyu will donate some radiation-proof charms casually, and he will not have to worry about his performance.

The two came to the dock happily. Lao Chen arrived at a batch of daily necessities today, full of a whole medium-sized starship.

Now most of it has been unloaded and piled up into a hill in the huge warehouse.

Lao Chen's docking number is still curious about what good things Ji Xiangchen has received.

He shouted at Ji Xiangchen, "Where's your stuff?"

Ji Xiangchen asked, "I don't know. Let me see where it went."

A muscular man wiped the sweat on his head, "Xiao Ji, your things are here."

Ji Xiangchen looked in his direction and saw five wooden boxes not far away.

The five wooden boxes that look very big in Jiang Junyu's house are small like five blocks in the huge warehouse.

Ji Xiangchen:???

"You're wrong, right? Is it only true?"

"It's yours. I checked it. That's right."

Ji Xiangchen: ...

Ji Xiangchen and Lao Chen looked at each other in conster.

Lao Chen also didn't have time to check his own things. He went up to see the bustle. "Open it and have a look. Don't look at the small box. In case it's full of radiation protection charms, it's also very valuable."

"That's right." Ji Xiangchen found an excuse for himself, "Maybe they don't want to donate medicine and change it to a radiation-proof charm."

He stepped forward and opened the box. What he saw was a yellow piece. He fixed his eyes and saw that there was a neat and solid toup of yellow paper, and there were red lines on it.

Ji Xiangchen:!!!

Old Chen said in a muttened voice, "Is this yellow paper for memorial service?"

Ji Xiangchen was stunned. He didn't want to believe the facts in front of him. "No, she's not kidding me."

What does it mean to send yellow paper to the disaster area? Do you mourn the disaster victims?

Who wants her kindness?

The big man smiled and said, "Do you want to throw away this garbage? It happens that there is no butt paper in my toilet."

Ji Xiangchen's beautiful face couldn't wait to twist into a ball. He comforted himself, "She said she would donate drugs. It can't be a teasing me. Wait for me to ask her."

Ji Xiangchen quickly sent a message to Jiang Junyu.

Jiang Junyu replied quickly, "The healing charm, ignite it into ashes, and send it with water to serve, which can cure the injury."

When Ji Xiangchen saw the news, his whole body was already petrified.

After hearing this, Lao Chen made a burst of laughter, "Yellow paper can be burned into ashes and eaten to cure the wound. Where is this feudal superstition? It's so funny."

Ji Xiangchen looked at him solemnly, "Have you forgotten who sent this thing?"

"Well..." Lao Chen's laughter stopped abruptly.

Anyone who comes here will be disposed of as garbage, but this is sent by the owner of Jingshen online store.

That's an awesome man who can make a leaf and radiation-proof.

Lao Chen looked at the yellow paper in the box and looked at it again and again, "Anti-radiation and medicine are two disciplines. She can make anti-radiation charms, which does not mean that she can also make things to treat injuries. Anyway, I don't believe that yellow paper can cure injuries."

The big man next to the robot who loads and unloads the goods followed, "I don't believe it. You'd better use it for me to wipe your buttocks."

As both of them said, Ji Xiangchen himself had a momentary doubts. Is this yellow paper really useful?

It is rare for a person to spend his life to study a subject and achieve something.

How can you still have the energy to specialize in another subject, and still learn well and create miracles?

"try it." Ji Xiangchen made the final decision.

It's useful or not. Try it and you will know.

If it doesn't work, just throw it away. If it works, it will become a miracle again.

Ji Xiangchen asked the big man, "I remember that someone here broke his leg two days ago. Where is he now?"

Da Han thought for a moment, "You should be talking about Lao Zhao. He was injured in improper operation of the robot. He should have been resting in the dormitory recently."

"Let's go and find him."

If this yellow paper is really as powerful as the owner of Jingshen's online store said, the injury of breaking the leg should be cured.

Lao Chen followed behind and said, "It's not reliable at this time. Can a piece of paper cure broken legs? Shouldn't broken legs be cultivated slowly? Can yellow paper ash still connect the muscles and bones? How is it possible?