41-50

Chapter 41 Tut and wonder

The anti-radiation charm is on sale, and the supply is in short supply. No matter how easy it is to use, the daily production volume is limited, and it can only be sold in limited quantities.

Lin Huai and the others were busy all day. They only felt dizzy and lay on the ground one by one like dead pigs.

Lin Huai gasped, "Boss, there is no way to go on like this. The online store is full of orders. I turn around all day long, and it is impossible to ship all of them."

Deng Qiao was paralyzed. Boss, the leaves near us are almost finished. If it goes on like this, we have to go elsewhere.

Ren Zhiyong proposed, "Let's recruit a few more people."

Li Hanlin and Tian Shengsen sat next to him and looked surprised.

Tian Shengsen also joked about Li Hanlin, "The radiation-proof charm that can prevent special high-level radiation is actually engraved like that. You say it's not angry."

Li Hanlin:...

They want to break their brains and don't overcome the difficult problem, and they appear in front of him in such a casual and worthless manner. Can he not be speechless?

However, he has been here for several days and can't find the key to making radiation protection charms.

Li Hanlin hummed, "Don't just talk about me. Have you found the tip of the first generation of sweet potatoes?"

Tian Shengsen: ...

He was also silent.

He has been squatting in the ground these days to study data, temperature, soil, planting habits, and all kinds of factors, but he has not found the reason why the first generation of sweet potatoes can be planted here.

The two looked at each other, only in silence.

Jiang Junyu asked, "How many anti-radiation charms can be produced by the array method every day?"

Deng Qiao replied, "The four of us don't stop, and we can make 2,000 at most. If there are more people, we should be able to have more."

Jiang Junyu thought for a while, "In the future, it will be limited to 500 sheets per day. Until it is sold out, if there is a private message from the backstage of people in the disaster area and want to buy a large number, you can take orders separately."

Deng Qiao was surprised, "Is it only sold for 500 copies?"

Five hundred pieces are 50,000 star coins, and two thousand pieces are two hundred thousand star coins. What you sell less is money.

There is no cost investment in the radiation protection charm. This is a net profit business, and the boss actually doesn't make money.

"Well, it's just 500 sheets."

Jiang Junyu sells anti-radiation charms, and she also sells them so cheaply, just to gain fame, first to gain some magic power, and not expect it to make money.

Now that the reputation has gone out, it is not less than selling 500 copies every day.

Jiang Junyu's magic power is a little more than before, so she decided to grow more sweet potatoes.

She bought a batch of sweet potatoes online for seedling, and had to open up some more fields.

"Ren Zhiyong, you will be responsible for recruiting a group of farmers tomorrow and open some fields by the river."

Ren Zhiyong was surprised, "Don't we use agricultural robots?"

The grassroots work in the interstellary has basically been replaced by robots.

Grass-roots agriculture, grass-roots buildings, and grass-roots industry are all now mechanized.

For example, Jiang Junyu wants to open a hundred acres of land and buy ten agricultural robots to complete in one day, but hire ten people to complete the task at least ten days.

In terms of efficiency, agricultural robots are undoubtedly the fastest.

From the perspective of cost, the one-time purchase of agricultural robots, subsequent watering and fertilization to take care of the fields, the robot can also be competent, and an agricultural robot can be used for many years.

If you hire manpower, you need more manpower, not to mention paying wages every month, and the cost is greatly increased compared with agricultural robots.

So that interstellar enterprises like to use mechanization.

In this way, the bottom crowd will lose their jobs, find a job, and make life worse and worse.

Jiang Junyu wants to use manpower to add more jobs to those miners.

She said, "We don't use agricultural robots. This time, we will open out a thousand acres of wasteland first. Let's plant another batch of sweet potatoes. You can decide how much manpower you need. Their salary is calculated at 3,000 star coins per month, regardless of food and accommodation."

Ren Zhiyong was excited, "Three thousand yuan a monthly salary? According to the wage level of our planet, it is on the high side.

Jiang Junyu: "Let's follow this standard. The salary of the four of you has also increased, 5,000 star coins a month."

"Oh yeah!"

The four of them shouted together, and they were all very happy.

The income of 5,000 star coins was equivalent to the middle-level income in ancient times. Deng Qiao and his wife never expected that they would still have today.

The monthly income of a family of three is 15 stars, which I didn't dare to think of before.

The happiest thing is Xiao Aran. She is in her teens and now has a monthly salary of 5,000 star coins.

Tian Shengsen heard that Jiang Junyu was going to plant another batch of sweet potatoes, and his eyes were bright.

Now he has studied the ten acres of sweet potatoes thoroughly. He has failed to find the first generation of sweet potatoes, and the key to being able to grow them on the ancient earth, he began to doubt whether it was a seed problem.

If Jiang Junyu wants to plant another batch, he can track the whole process from buying the seed to the harvest. He really doesn't believe that he can't find the problem.

Thinking of this, Tian Shengsen reminded Jiang Junyu, "No one cares about you planting a small piece of land in this wasteland, but if you want to reclaim thousands of acres, it's better to go through the relevant procedures for land use. In case this is someone else's land, you will be in trouble when you grow."

Jiang Junyu ignored this point, "I'll go and have a look tomorrow."

The next day, Ren Zhiyong got up early in the morning and put on the new clothes he had bought a few days ago that he had been reluctant to wear, and was ready to go.

This is a big task given to him by the boss. He must complete it well.

Deng Qiao and Xiao Aran cheered him up.

"Come on, husband."

"Come on, Dad."

Ren Zhiyong looked at the mother and daughter and suddenly felt warm in his heart.

Their family will definitely get better and better in the future. This is what the boss brought to them.

He came to the road that the miners often took to work, opened the intelligent brain, and projected the intelligent brain into the air on the virtual screen and put it on top of his head.

It also says, "Recruiting workers needs people who know a little planting experience."

He didn't write down the treatment. He was afraid that after they saw the treatment, they would rush over to see the planting experience, which added a lot of difficulty to his recruitment.

He was also a miner before. He was only 50 star coins a day and 1,500 yuan a month. He knew how tempting the monthly salary of 3,000 yuan was.

The ancient earth was not an agricultural star, and there were not so many people who knew how to grow.

The passing miner saw his recruitment conditions and silently went back to work.

Ren Zhiyong was not in a hurry, so he held up the screen and waited slowly.

Most of the miners take this road at work, and the crowds of black pressure can always meet.

"Ren Zhiyong?"

He was thinking about it, and there was a sound next to him. He turned his head and looked at it. He was still an acquaintance, "Yang Zijian?"

The two of them have worked together in the mine. They are not familiar, but they also know each other.

When Yang Zijian saw that Ren Zhiyong had changed a lot now, he shed, "Where have you been rich recently? Look at this body on your body. It's not cheap at a glance. You need a set of more than 100 star coins, and a smart brain. Your smart brain is good. It's like a new version. It's still recruiting. Have you the boss?