101-End

Chapter 101 Small World

Lu Yuchen was so enthusiastic when he saw Xu Songnan. He didn't let go of Xu Songnan's hand and introduced him.

This is a monk. I heard that he is still the most powerful monk on the ancient earth except Jiang Junyu. Can he not be excited?

So much so that Xu Songnan, who had never been treated much since he was a child, was very uncomforted.

He quietly pulled back his hand, "Well, let's take a look at the planet first."

He always felt strange to be held by a big man.

"Okay, let's go. I'll take you there."

Lu Yuchen is not bad, and Xu Songnan is not bad. It's quite eye-catching for the two to walk together.

Yu Chenxing is now under construction, and it is being demolished and relocated everywhere.

When Xu Songnan saw that a city had been demolished in half, he finally did not calm down.

"You can build it. What do you do if such a big city is demolished?"

Lu Yuchen blinked, "How can we do the construction if we don't tear it down?"

Xu Songnan: ...

What he said seems to make sense, but what's going on?

"No, whose planet is doing construction? It's to demolish the city."

What's more, this city is still prosperous. It's better than the Hongcheng of the ancient earth. Is it demolished?

Obviously, Lu Yuchen has his own ideas.

"I've thought about it. I'm going to tear down all the cities here and build a complete agricultural planet. There are thatched villages in the endifferent fields. When the wind blows, the leaves are ringing, and the fresh air is coming. Especially in the morning, when I look at the morning glow and step on the dew. Think about it, you will know how beautiful the scenery is. It's done.

Xu Songnan: ...

It's quite beautiful, but is this the reason why he uses a planet as a farm game?

Is this the son of a rich family?

It's really inhumane to play.

I thought that he couldn't take a meal of nutrients for three days... Forget it, I don't want to have that bad day.

Lu Yuchen was very excited, "Let's go. Let me show you what the city of the city has been built is like."

Xu Songnan complained, but when he saw the city, he was really beautiful.

As Lu Yuchen said, the square field, the beautiful wooden house sits on the street, and the street is paved with stone slabs.

Antique, beautiful like a painting.

But when you approach the cabin, you will find that the house is full of high technology, bringing the most convenient life to people.

Xu Songnan: ...

Who is not confused by this environment?

Lu Yuchen grinned and said, "If you like it, I'm specially going to give it to you as the base of Xuantianzong."

Xu Songnan:!!!

What a big gift. What's wrong with his inexplicably excited?

Xu Songnan stood upright and said, "It's very good here."

Lu Yuchen smiled cunningly, "There is no one else here for the time being. You are quite lonely to live here alone. Why don't I stay with you? Just teach me how to practice when you are idle, hey hey hey..."

Xu Songnan turned his head and looked at him. He had a very sunny face and a vigorous smile. At first glance, it was a bright flower blooming in the greenhouse.

He raised the corners of his mouth slightly and answered, "Okay."

Lu Yuchen was overjoyed, "Then shall we live in the same house?"

Xu Songnan: "Okay."

Lu Yuchen: "The two of us have to be next to each other."

Xu Songnan: "Okay."

Lu Yuchen: "Forget it, it's convenient for guidance. Let's sleep in the same room."

Xu Songnan: "...Okay."

Lu Yuchen: "It's troublesome to put two beds. Let's sleep in one bed, a big bed, round."

Xu Songnan: ...

His voice was so good that he couldn't get out of it stuck in his throat.

After a long time, he squeezed out a sentence, "Not good."

Lu Yuchen regretted and silently pushed the two beds together.

If he is closer to a powerful monk, he will definitely become a powerful monk.

Xu Songnan:!!!

When the disciples of Xuantianzong arrive on each planet, the era of practice of the Qinglin Federation will be completely opened.

People on the Reiki planet began to slowly enter and step into practice through the movie "Rise".

This is not for the envy of others who don't have these opportunities.

——That is to say, the Reiki planet has been mass-produced. Can you give us one of this?

——How many planets are there in the Qinglin Federation, and how many people are there? As a result, there are only 300 aura planets, which is simply a drop in the sea.

——I also want to practice. I really want to be powerful. Look at those monks on the ancient earth. They are so handsome.

——If the Reiki Planet has been cherished so much, we ordinary people may not be able to touch it for the rest of our lives, so don't think so much.

Most people regret that the temptation of practice is for everyone.

Everything is going in an orderly manner. As time goes by, the crops of the Reiki planet grow out and the spiritual grass is planted.

The money donated by Jiang Junyu has also been invested in charity.

She herself didn't know how long she had been closed, and she created a grass and tree in the small world with a continuous stream of magic.

Divine power creates everything. That is not a fantasy, but a real world, a real small world hidden in parallel space.

She is creating a world and creating creatures.

At this moment, Jiang Junyu felt the true meaning of God.

It was not until the small world was completely completed that Jiang Junyu, who had not rested, was relieved and felt physically and mentally exhausted.

She came out of the room, and Xiao Aran quickly greeted her, "Star Lord, you're out of the customs."

Jiang Junyu nodded, "How long have I been in isolation? What's the situation now?"

Little Aran is now much bigger than before, and she is a big girl.

"You have been closed for half a year, and more than 300 Reiki planets are on the right track. The practice has been popularized. The disciples of Xuantianzong have also received many disciples there. Some time ago, they also brought them to our ancient earth to enter the realm of trial."

Jiang Junyu nodded. Everything was similar to her plan.

Little Aran shared enthusiastically, "Star Lord, we have harvested the spiritual grass we planted before, and we should be able to refine a lot of healing elixirs."

Thinking of Yu Shen Dan, Xiao A Ran still couldn't stop smiling.

That's a healing elixir of two.8 million star coins, and a few spiritual herbs can refine one.

Xiao Aran can't count how many spiritual herbs he has harvested this time, and how much money he can earn.

Jiang Junyu asked, "Is Xu Songnan in the ancient earth?"

Little Aran hurriedly said, "Yes, he just came back yesterday."

"Call him to come here."

"Okay."

Little Aran flew away.

She flew down the mountain. Her current cultivation can defend the sword and fly.

Jiang Junyu looked at the merits and merits, good guys, 13 million.

She almost thought that she had been too tired recently and was dazzled.

One thousand three million is a figure she didn't even think of before.

But think about it carefully, she deserves it. She really donated money.

She didn't even have the money to make her on the list of the interstellar millionaires, so she donated directly. How many poor people can they help? This is a proper merit.

With so many merits, it can change the origin of the planet's aura.

She has become so rich now that she doesn't feel sad at all when using it. Buy some of the seeds of all kinds of heaven and earth treasures.

Buy some spiritual grass, buy some spiritual beasts, and buy some spiritual weapons.

When Xu Songnan arrived, another hill was piled up on the top of the hill where Jiang Junyu lived.

Xu Songnan looked at the hills piled up by the sacks of those boxes and was a little silent.

"Suzerain." He went to Jiang Junyu to see the ceremony.

Jiang Junyu pointed to Xiaoshan, "This is the seed of spiritual grass. There are also some eggs and cubs of gentle spiritual beasts in it. You can take it and give each reiki planet a point."

Xu Songnan was very calm, "Yes."

Even now, I'm curious about what those treasures have, but they are still silent and respectful.

Jiang Junyu added, "There is also the spiritual grass needed to make the healing elixir. You can also plant it. I will then give you the elixir of the healing elixir. The production of the healing elixir should be handed over to the disciples of Xuantianzong, and Deng Qiao who made it was sold in the online store."

"Yes."

Jiang Junyu smiled and said, "Go ahead."

She threw the spiritual weapons and various secrets she had just bought into the small world like rain.

It's still the same rule. Those who are predestined will get it.

The environment in the small world is different from the state of trial.

Jiang Junyu is a small world pinched according to the appearance of the real world of cultivation, that is, one heaven and earth, mountains and rivers.

The scenery inside is beautiful and looks very peaceful, but all kinds of crises and opportunities are full of every corner.

A path, a stream, a cliff, are all possible.

However, considering the human rights that the interstellar is very concerned about, Jiang Junyu began to set up a protection mechanism in it. If there is danger inside, it will be popped up.

However, considering that monks know that they can't die inside and can't temper their mood, people who are ejected in danger will suffer great losses. It will take a few days and months to recover, and if it is serious, it may take several years or even decades to recover.

This is also a painful price for the monks.

And what's more interesting about this small world is that it has a strong aura and is wide enough that people can't even come out and have been living and practicing in it.

How wide is it? If the area of the small world is folded into the real world, it will be as big as the Qinglin Federation.

Before Jiang Junyu made a small world, he only felt that it was getting bigger when he was in place.

People still don't know that there is such a world behind the time and space of their lives.

Jiang Junyu didn't intend to hide it. Now that it has been made, she has to take it out and use it.

She opened the entrance and exit of the small world.

The sky is so gorgeous that it can be clearly seen from any angle on any planet of the Qinglin Federation.

The sky seems to be stained by the gorgeous colored light, and thousands of planets are hidden in the colorful light.

"What is this? What happened?

"It looks like aurora."

"It can't be the aurora. I was on the Star Network just now. Every place in the Qinglin Federation is like this. This is not a planetary phenomenon, but a whole space phenomenon."

They quickly checked on the Internet.

——What a beautiful, gorgeous sky.

——I just want to know how the starry sky was formed. It's incredible.

——What about the astronomy people? Come out and explain this phenomenon.

As an astronomer, I can't explain this phenomenon.

No one knows what's going on. Everyone is watching, asking and discussing.

In the end, they couldn't find the answer, so people ran to the official website to ask.

Now the official doesn't know what's going on. It's completely confusing.

The whole Qinglin Federation was very sensational, and only two people were calm at this time.

One is Jiang Junyu, and the other is Tan Xinzhi.

He looked at the sky and looked at the bright light, and the excessive face pulled out a smile. "This woman is really a little crazy."

At this time, the office communication sounded, and his assistant called, "Consul, the colorful light in space caused a big sensation. Do we need to send something to appease the people now?"

Tan Xinzhi's voice sounded, "I sent you a copy of the manuscript, and you can send it to the official website."

Assistant:!!!

The consul has been asked to write the manuscript himself. This time it's not a small matter.

The assistant glanced at the manuscript.

!!!

He originally thought that the appearance of aura and monks had made the world very magical, but these were not as magical as the magic of these words in front of him.

The world is not crazy now, but crazy.

"Consul, do we really want to send it?"

Tan Xinzhi: "I'll send it now."

The assistant received the order and immediately worked.

People who can't figure out the situation are even more confused after seeing the notice on the official website of the Qinglin Federation.

# About the notice of the colorful light event, the color light will dissipate after three days, don't panic, about why the colorful light appears, I will explain here specially,

Colored light is the refraction of the formation of aura. After space, there is also a small world. The small world is the world of aura. The entrance and exit is open, and the aura overflowing, forming the current phenomenon.

After the light dissipates and the entrance and exit of the small world is stable, people can enter the small world to practice and explore.

Everyone can enter, including monks who are not limited to the Reiki Planet.

I hereby declare that ordinary people have only one chance to enter. If they can become monks in the small world, they will not restrict access in the future. If not, they will no longer have the opportunity to enter. Only after becoming a monk in the outside world can they enter the small world again.

Please be fully prepared before ordinary people enter the small world. #

As soon as the news came out, a fire was added to the sensational atmosphere, and the fire cooking oil.

People were directly stunned by the news.

- Can anyone tell me what the situation is and what I mean?

——The small world seems to be a parallel world, with a full aura inside, and you can also become a monk by practicing inside.

That is to say, those of us who don't live on the Reiki planet also have the opportunity to become monks?

But please note that ordinary people only have one chance to enter, so before entering, you must be prepared and don't waste this opportunity to change your fate.

- Oh, my God, I feel that every word is enough for me to digest for a long time.

This is definitely big news.

First of all, the small world is a huge parallel space, which is not a blockbuster news for the interstellar space where technology can only make dozens of square meters of storage.

What's more, there is still life in the small world, which is simply creating the world.

People can shuttle between the two worlds, but it is no longer what technology dares to think of.

After the shock, they thought of another problem.

How did this small world come from?

The master of cultivation conquers the universe after flying into Interstellarजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें