51-60

Chapter 51 Flatter on the horse's lap

Except for farmers, the southern suburbs, which are usually basically no one to come to, is actually lively today.

All kinds of private aircraft fell on the open space, which stunned the farmers.

When have they seen such a scene?

Yang Zijian stretched out his head, "What's going on? What's going on?"

"Whether the ancient earth can grow crops has attracted attention."

People didn't know the situation and looked in the direction of the people coming one after another.

Then I saw a wave of people coming this way from the aircraft, at a very fast pace, for fear of falling behind others.

Wanfeng is among them.

When he got the news, he was sleeping soundly when he was hungover yesterday. When he heard that the half-dead Xilan Restaurant not only did not close down, but after the sudden fire, he immediately became energetic.

In order to cut off the fortune of Xilan Restaurant, he didn't talk about business today and came here in person to see what was going on.

As soon as I got off the aircraft, I saw the green sweet potato field.

Wan Feng immediately had an idea in his heart. This is the industry of Wanjia. If the cooperation can't be negotiated, he will blow people away.

If you offend people at that time, Wan Lan will not want to do business well again.

When he approached and saw the figure of the sweet potato field, the new idea collapsed on the spot.

He was unbelievable and even doubted his eyes. "Professor Tian Shengshi, it's really Professor Tian Shengshi."

Professor Tian Shengsen is really a big man. He can't be offended.

It is the glory of all families to be able to see the idle land of his family.

Wan Feng jumped into the sweet potato field excitedly and wanted to say hello to someone. He broke several sweet potato vines in a row.

Tian Shengsen looked for his head and saw this scene, and his face was black on the spot.

Seeing that a group of people were also stepping in, Tian Shengsen scolded, "Get out, get out."

The crowd was shocked by his roar and stopped quickly.

Wan Feng saw that Tian Shengsen had a black face and a smile on his face was frozen. He immediately stopped, turned back quickly, and trampled on a few sweet potato vines.

Tian Shengsen only feels a pain in his flesh. These are all his treasures.

He himself is careful every day. He tramples on so much at once, and he is heartbroken.

His face was even darker. Looking at the person coming, he looked very bad and scolded him.

"Don't you have long eyes? Watching the sweet potato field still jump in.

Lin Huai next to him was stunned and silently gave Tian Shengsen a thumbs up.

Seeing that these people are dressed in rich and noble families, ordinary people really dare not offend, so Tian Shengsen doesn't pay attention to them.

Wan Feng was not annoyed by being scolded, and he had a flattering smile on his face, "Professor Tian, don't be angry. It's because I didn't pay attention to it. It's all my fault."

He dares not be domorineering at all.

To put it an exaggeration, not to mention him, even if it is a thousand families, Tian Shengsen doesn't have to do it himself if he wants to cheat them.

Revealing a little meaning, there are people who want to floy Tian Shengshi Mori and clean it up by the way. Left is just a small family on the poor star.

Tian Shengsen, the father of plants, is not famous for nothing.

Every time he cultivates new plants, many people want to cooperate with him.

Natural plants, especially the huge profits of crops, are all in people's minds.

Seeing that he had a good attitude, Tian Shengsen calmed down a little, "What did your group rush here for?"

When he asked this question, a group of people immediately became anxious.

"Professor Tian, I heard that you have grown special ingredients. We want to cooperate with you."

"My restaurant also has chain stores in other cities. I came here with sincerity."

Wan Feng shouted with the loudest voice, "Professor Tian, look at me. My restaurant is also very good, and I know many big families. The sales are good. Consider cooperating with me."

"Wait!"

Tian Shengsen heard something wrong, "What cooperation do you say?"

A group of people wanted to chitter again. Tian Shengsen couldn't hear clearly and pointed to Wan Feng, "You say it."

Wan Feng was a little excited. "It's these special ingredients, sweet potato leaves. Aren't you selling them? Our restaurant wants to buy. If it can be long-term, it can't be better.

Tian Shengsen's eyes were wide open, "Who said it would be sold?"

Wan Feng is a little confused. "Xilan Restaurant has already sold sweet potato leaf dishes. It's quite popular. Don't worry, I'm willing to bid higher to buy it."

"What!"

Tian Shengsen seemed to have heard something amazing. He really didn't know about Jiang Junyu selling sweet potato leaves.

Wan Feng also found something wrong. Professor Tian showed a shocked look on how to sell sweet potato leaves?

Isn't this the sweet potato he planted? Don't you know?

On their way here, they were still thinking about how the ancient earth, where even crops could not be grown, could suddenly grow special ingredients.

The moment they saw Professor Tian, these doubts were dispelled.

It seems that it is not so unusual for Professor Tian to grow such sweet potatoes as such a powerful botanist.

Someone in the crowd noticed something wrong and asked tentatively, "Professor Tian, you planted these sweet potatoes. Don't you know about the sale?"

Tian Shengsen's face was horizontal, "Who said I planted sweet potatoes?"

"Ah?"

They didn't expect Tian Shengsen to answer like this.

"You didn't grow sweet potatoes. Who else can it be? No one else in our star country has this ability except you."

"That's right. You really know how to make a joke. How can this kind of sweet potato of quality be cultivated by others besides you?"

If they flatter, they will be photographed on the horse's leg.

Not only is sweet potatoes not planted by Tian Shengsen, but he has not found the key to growing sweet potatoes so far.

What's the difference between praising him like this and hitting him in the face?

Tian Shengsen only felt upset when he looked at the group of people chittering.

He couldn't find the key to growing sweet potatoes. He was already upset enough.

"The boss is coming." Looking at the lively Lin Huai, he happened to see a figure coming in the distance.

Tian Shengsen was still thinking about selling sweet potato leaves. When he saw Jiang Junyu, he asked directly, "Did you sell the sweet potato leaves?"

Jiang Junyu knew that there might be such a trouble today, and said bluntly, "Sold it."

Tian Shengsen only felt heartache, "Why don't you sell it to me? The price I offer must be higher than these restaurants."

Jiang Junyu squeezed her lips and said, "It's not me that I hit you. Even if you move these sweet potatoes into the laboratory, you can't develop anything. Why waste money? It's good to let people taste it."

Tian Shengsen couldn't laugh or cry, "I'm not afraid of wasting money. You sell it to me, even if you support scientific research."

The people watching next to him suddenly smelled the smell of gossip.

Wan Feng looked at the two people, how could it be more and more wrong to listen to their conversation?

Isn't the sweet potato planted by Tian Shengsen? Did this lady grow it?

And Professor Tian doesn't know how to grow it at all?

If that's the case, it will be awesome. The girl in front of her doesn't look like an old scholar in the agricultural industry.

Anyway, the important thing for them now is to buy sweet potato leaves.