81-90

Chapter 81 Origin of Reiki

Ye Qiuguo ran home excitedly and pushed away the living room. She found that the atmosphere at home seemed to be wrong.

Her parents, who were happy all day long, sat on the sofa at this time, and there was a man sitting next to her. Ye Qiuguo took a look and didn't know her.

Seeing this, she slowed down. She carefully walked next door to pour herself a glass of water and quietly sent a message to Zhao Qiqiu, "Mom, what's the situation?"

Zhao Qiqiu in the living room did not move, and her spiritual strength was to manipulate and open the brain and reply to Ye Qiuguo. "There was something wrong with the order of the latest batch of agricultural robots. When the delivery was about to be delivered, the other party wanted to lower the price on the grounds that our production was slow."

Ye Qiuguo frowned, "Has our delivery date been delayed?"

"Some time ago, the disaster relief occupied the route, and our transportation of materials was affected. The policy made an explanation in this regard. As long as it is not an emergency material, the contract time can be delayed, and we do not count as a breach of contract."

"The other party is deliberately finding fault? Taking advantage of the fire to rob?"

Zhao Qiqiu: "Hmm."

Ye Qiuguo looked at the man sitting in the living room again, and his eyes were very bad. "We won't sell it anymore. I just received a big business, and I happened to use this batch of agricultural robots."

Zhao Qiqiu was skeptical of Ye Qiuguo's words, "What kind of good business can you talk about?"

It's not that she looks down on her daughter. It's really that she is not a business material.

What's the matter? The only dessert shop that makes money is Jiang Junyu's business.

After all, using special ingredients as raw materials will be popular for anyone.

Ye Qiuguo:...

"Mom, what are you talking about? Jiang Junyu's business will definitely not lose."

Zhao Qiqiu:!!!

She sat in the living room and her eyes lit up, and then saw that Ye's father was talking to the other party well, who looked like he was not easy to talk to.

She said, "Since you have broken the contract online, we won't sell this batch of agricultural robots."

As soon as she said her words, the man and Ye's father stared at the same time.

Ye's father's eyes were full of doubts. What kind of operation was this? He didn't say hello to him in advance.

The man was also shocked, "Do you know how many agricultural robots there are? Eighty million units, if you don't do it, you won't do it?

Zhao Qiqiu said calmly, "We won't do this business."

At that moment, the man was a little panicked. He just wanted to press the price, and the goods were still needed. They were also waiting for the goods.

"You delay the delivery and default first. Now you still want to break the contract? That's a penalty for breach of contract.

Zhao Qiqiu was funny, "The delay in delivery is a policy affirmation, and the price is not a price pressure. I have a record of what you said before. If you say a breach of contract, it is also your default first."

"You..."

Manly, 80 million agricultural robots are not a small number for the Ye family. He just guessed that the other party would not hold the goods in his hands. Even if the price was lowered, the other party would agree.

He didn't expect Zhao Qiqiu to be so tough and terminate the contract directly. If he did so, it would be bad for both parties.

"Okay, don't regret it then." The manlyness went away.

After he left, Ye's father looked at his daughter-in-law and was stunned, "What's going on?"

Zhao Qiqiu smiled and said, "Your daughter said she had found a better business."

Ye's father was full of fear, "She? What good business can she find? How can you believe her..."

"Dad!" Ye Qiuguo interrupted Ye's father with a resentful face.

When Ye's father saw Ye Qiuguo's face, he quickly explained, "I didn't mean that. Really, I didn't mean that."

Ye Qiuguo sat on the sofa, "What do you mean?"

Ye's father scratched his head and looked at Zhao Qiqiu for help.

Zhao Qiqiu was also curious, "What kind of business did you talk about with Jiang Junyu?"

Ye's father was shocked, "Who? Who are you talking about? Jiang Junyu?

Ye Qiuguo hummed, "Didn't you say I was not reliable?"

Ye's father coughed awkwardly, "How come? My daughter is my pride. How good the dessert shop is. The supply is in short supply. Many of my friends want to find me to go through the back door for a bite."

Ye Qiuguo was satisfied, "Jiang Junyu just came to me and said that the ancient earth would fully plant the first-generation crops, and the recovery of the land would require a lot of compensation. She wanted to ask if our family had any intention to cooperate and be a land contractor."

After Ye's father and Zhao Qiqiu heard it, they only felt numb. If it hadn't been for the words from their daughter's mouth, they would have believed it.

According to their business mind, just think about it and you will know that the planting industry is a highly profitable industry, not to mention the cultivation of the first generation of crops.

The two were straightforward and got up on the spot and set out to talk about business with the ancient earth.

At this time, the ancient earth that could be removed was basically removed. After the star grain energy stone could not be mined, the capital was also withdrawn.

The whole ancient earth became depressed.

After the three of them saw Jiang Junyu, they were inexplicably nervous.

The young girl in front of her is like a god. She is so powerful that she didn't expect that she could sit and drink tea with such a character.

"Drink tea." Jiang Junyu poured water for them and handed it to them.

"Alas, let's just do it ourselves." Ye's father and Zhao Qiqiu quickly catched it.

Jiang Junyu smiled and said, "I think Ye Qiuguo has told you all about it."

Ye Qiuguo looked at Jiang Junyu's eyes at this time, and he couldn't wait to jump on Jiang Junyu and kiss him.

"Say, we have said it all. We are willing to do this business." Ye's father quickly opened his mouth.

Jiang Junyu:...

People have said so, as if she has nothing to say.

"You can talk to my assistant later."

"Alas, good." Ye's father nodded like a garlic.

The eyes of the three of them can't wait to stick to Jiang Junyu.

Jiang Junyu was speechless. These three people didn't come to talk about business, but came to see her.

A month has passed quickly. In the past month, the official website of the ancient earth has been full of scolding.

——The capital has been withdrawn and the mine has been closed. Where can we make money?

——The new star is a black-hearted person. This is that we can't starve to death.

——I used to dislike mining fatigue, but now it's all right. There is no need to dig the mine. Wait to starve to death.

Their livelihood has become the biggest problem.

It was also at this time that the ancient earth was completely blocked and completely disconnected from the interstellar contact.

In fact, few people buy and use this defensive weapon, unless the rich man uses a planet as his own back garden to prevent others from entering and use the defense system.

As long as it is a planet with business conduct, it will not choose to be closed.

This decision has not been understood by the people of the ancient earth so far.

All they see is that the planet is closed, the ancient earth lacks supplies, and there is no job. They will have a hard time in the future, and they are likely to starve to death here.

Thinking of this, they hated the new star master more and more.

At this time, the official website of the ancient earth released a new news, "The ancient earth will start all-round planting and give priority to the employment of agricultural work, and from now on, the people's minimum guaranteed wage of the ancient earth is 3,000 star coins."

As soon as the news came out, those words that scolded the new star master swallowed back to their stomachs.

This policy is true and can't be scolded.

——Mom, I'm not mistaken. The minimum guaranteed salary is 3,000. Is that what I think?

——Farmers and workers? Planting? It is lighter than the work of mining, and the monthly salary is 3,000 yuan, which is double the previous salary.

——This treatment can't be sprayed. It's true. I apologize for what I said before.

The ancient earth, which was originally depressed, now the atmosphere is up in an instant.

Jiang Junyu was in a good mood when she looked at the merits in the sea.

After the incident of treating the disaster victims, the merit has soared, and now there are 180,000.

It only takes 100,000 merits to buy a planet's aura, which is enough.

She clicked on the purchase in the merit business market, and then there was a faint mist around, which slowly disappeared, and everything returned to normal.

Jiang Junyu felt a strong aura in the mist.

Even if there is no change around, Jiang Junyu knows that the current ancient earth is no longer the ancient earth before.

The strong aura can be felt everywhere, and it moistens every inch of the ancient earth.

Tian Shengsen was very sensitive to changes in the environment. He stood in the sweet potato field and looked around. There was no change in the environment, but he had a completely different feeling. He couldn't say what it was like.

From now on, the ancient earth has entered the era of wasteland and land.

The original generation of plants nourished by aura will not even need her to waste her magic power at any time in the future.

She was a little more curious about the meritorious business market in the sea of knowledge. Where did that thing come from? Who controlled all this behind her back?

The arrival of the era of wasteland has brought a wave of faith to Jiang Junyu.

When farmers open up the wasteland, their wages will be doubled. Who will be unhappy?

The original words of scolding Jiang Junyu disappeared in an instant, but now there is a lot of praise.

Since the last time she negotiated the contract with Jiang Junyu, Ye Qiuguo has not left here every day. She follows Jiang Junyu wherever she goes.

This day, Ye Qiuguo finally found a topic to chat with Jiang Junyu, who looked like a little girl who had just fallen in love.

"My father asked me what crops you need, what crops do you grow, and where do the seeds come from? How can we grow the first-generation crops?

Jiang Junyu replied, "You and Wanlan use all kinds of crops. Just discuss it. As for how to grow, buy seeds in the market and grow them in the ground. It will be the first crop."

Ye Qiuguo: "Ah? Is it that simple?"

Although she has never planted the land, she also knows that the first-generation crops are definitely not so simple.

Jiang Junyu: "It's so simple."

Ye Qiuguo told Zhao Qiqiu the original words in a hundred and ten thousands. Zhao Qiqiu didn't know why he felt deceived after listening to it.

In the ancient earth, not to mention the first generation of crops, even crops can't be planted, okay?

It's not a fun of them to invest such a large cost.

But that's what Jiang Junyu said. She inexplicably believed it and informed the person in charge of the ancient earth to do it.

The person in charge soon came to the news, "The soil of the ancient earth is now zero-polluted, which is very suitable for planting."

Zhao Qiqiu's brain was not working well when he heard this. When they went to inspect before, it was obviously a highly polluting soil. Why did it suddenly have zero pollution?

People on the ancient earth are also struggling with this problem. The smelly soil suddenly smells like the soil, which is very abnormal.

I don't know. I was shocked by the test. It was all zero-polluting soil.

This can't be found in the whole interstellar.

Originally, their worried hearts slowly calmed down.

They were also afraid that the ancient earth would be unemployed if they could not grow crops, so now they can put their hearts in their stomachs.

Zero-polluted soil is very suitable for planting.

Tian Shengsen's face was expressionless and his eyes were blank. What happened here once again refreshed his cognition.

How the highly polluted soil suddenly became zero pollution has become a new unsolved mystery.

The ancient earth was in a fire and land. At this time, Wan Feng was a little depressed.

He and Wan Lan have been competing for the family business of Wanjia. Now a series of reforms can't be done in the mine. Wan Hongwei began to take compensation to endow up his age.

The family business is gone.

He and Wan Lan have been tossing around for so long that they have been in vain.

What makes him more depressed is that Wanlan's Xilan Restaurant is very popular. He now has nothing, one in the sky and the other on the ground.

The only thing that comforts him is that the first movie he made is about to be released.

Whether to go to the skyun or to lose, I'm going to watch this movie now.

This movie is a horror movie with only one word [stug].

The core of the film is not visual horror, blood and thriller, but highlights a strange atmosphere through various detailed hints.

The picture did not open and close, but it was extremely scary and intercuding.

This is a new theme that does not conform to the interstellar culture. Wan Feng does not know that it does not meet the taste of interstellar people.

His expectations were not high, but it was unexpected.

This movie was a big hit in Ruida Xingguo, which was something that Wanfeng never expected.

He even felt confused after the movie was broadcast for a period of time.

He just modified the plot of his dream to make sure it was logical and then shot. He didn't even understand why it became popular.

In the face of the reporter's interview, Wan Feng has not even adapted to it. He answered the reporter's question.

This is not to blame him. When the reporter asked about his creative ideas, where did the inspiration create a new world view, what happened to the monks and evil cultivators, soul-gathering and spiritual bodies?

Wan Feng couldn't answer at all. He didn't know it himself, but he couldn't be cold and could only talk nonsense.

However, after seeing it, the netizens did not curse.

——The director's mental state doesn't seem to be very good. No wonder he can make such a novel and horrible movie.

- The director doesn't feel like a normal person. He doesn't seem to understand human language. What does this answer? Is genius different from ordinary people?

——A horror film has become a hit this year, which I never thought.

——This movie is really good. It's linked to another. I just thought it was novel. After watching it, I can sweat coldly.

So far, Wan Feng's name has been well-known in the film industry.

When he became famous, Wan Feng ran to Wan Lan's restaurant and said, "What's the matter? I'm better than you now. If our industry is still there, it must be mine."

Wan Lan rolled his eyes and ignored him.

She now realizes a problem, that is, as long as she has something to do with Jiang Junyu, she can fly to the sky. Even her stupid brother can become famous, which is enough to show that Jiang Junyu is powerful.