11-20

Chapter 11 Beth more pervert than pervert

"Let's go." Jiang Junyu went away.

"Go, where to go?"

"Naturally, it's the next one."

Lin Huai shivered. He now believes that Jiang Junyu alone really has the ability to sweep the evil forces.

The two of them worked until evening and killed more than a dozen small evil forces in this unknowing way.

Every time Jiang Junyu stood near them, the people inside died.

At the end of this scene, what Lin Huai saw was sweaty and her heart trembled.

It was not until the miners got off work at night that they stopped leisurely.

Lin Huai was beside Jiang Junyu like a dog, "Boss, where are we going next?"

"Go to sell the snages."

The two swept the shared flying car and flew towards the trading market.

Such a slurp and rampant massacre was exposed as the miners gushed out of the mine.

The first person to discover the massacre was a miner named Yang Zijian.

He smelled a trace of blood on the way off work, so he greeted several bold companions to follow the smell of blood, and finally found a stiff body in a remote house.

The blood on the ground was connected into pieces and solidified on the floor, and the body was spread on the ground.

The word "God" on the upper line of the wall on the opposite wall looks particularly abrupt in front of this scene.

"Damn it, aren't these the people who dominate the gang? It turned out that their nest was here. A few days ago, they just grabbed all my star coins.

Someone exclaimed. He glanced around at the scene and pointed to a body in the corner of the wall, "That, that's it. It's a good thing to die."

"What should we do now? Should we call the police?"

Yang Zijian toed in the pool of blood, walked to one of the corpses, pulled a ring-shaped machine from the man's wrist, and gently on it, with a virtual screen in front of him.

That's the brain.

He snorted coldly, "Why do you call the police? These people are originally evil bad guys. Now someone kills them to eliminate harm for the people. What do you want to call the police? Do you still want the star police to do justice for them? The star policeman has long wanted to kill them, okay?"

"So we pretended not to be here?"

Yang Zijian said, "How can we pretend that we haven't been here? We can't go empty-handed. Look at this intelligent brain. How many mines do we have to dig to buy it?"

When he said that, others were immediately excited.

In a world with a developed network and infinite size, if you want to know the wonderful world outside, the only thing you can rely on is the star network. Who doesn't want to have an intelligent brain that can surf the Internet?

Several people immediately began to rummate the body to see if there was anything valuable.

The valuable weapons have long been taken away by Lin Huai, but at that time, Lin Huai was too nervous and there would always be some omissions.

It's cheaper for them now.

Several people found a few smart brains, and found some clothes that looked expensive, and packed them together.

When he was leaving, Yang Zijian stood at the door and looked at the bright red scene in a daze.

His companion urged him, "What are you looking at here?" Let's go."

Yang Zijian put down what he had in his hand and opened his brain. "It's rare to encounter such a good thing. How can he just leave like this?"

"Then what else do you want to do? Do you still want to collect the corpses for them?"

"Of course, take a picture and post it in WeChat Moments."

Several people:...

After a while, several people put down what they had in their hands and also opened their brains.

"You're right. One such happy thing is that you should take a photo and post it on WeChat Moments."

There are several posts in the urban area network.

#'God' comes, eliminate harm for the people, kill animals#

#A lot of evil will eventually usher in consequences#

#The right path in the world is a mulberry, and justice is late#

These posts are accompanied by live pictures, which are bloody and look very permeable.

It is in these infiltrating pictures that the word "God" is a little sacred.

Yang Zijian thought that such a good thing would definitely cause a wave of heat if it was posted on the Internet.

Maybe he can also win a wave of fans and follow the road of Internet celebrities from now on.

Who knows that there is no splow of their posts, and there are few replys below.

He didn't believe in evil and refreshed it again. Looking at it again, good guy, there are dozens of such posts alone.

Click in to have a look. Without exception, they are all murders.

The dead are all bad people, the causes of death are the same, and there is a word "god" on the wall.

The Internet has exploded.

- What's the situation? What's the situation? These evil forces are being taken over today?

——The end is good. These people are doing bad things. Now they are dead well, and they are dying well.

——The point is who did it? Have you found that there is a word "god" at every scene. Is it a mark left by the theman?

——Will it be that the official will take action and hang so many people in a day? Only the star police can do it.

--It should not be. If the Star Police would not be so sneaky, you can look at the crime method. They will all kill you with one blow. If the Star Police had such ability, they would have been killed for them.

No matter who it is, I want to shout heroic righteousness. They died well.

——This 'god', you are really my god.

When they guessed who the mulper was, Jiang Junyu's mouth was almost behind her head.

As things slowly spread, her magic power is slowly growing.

Lin Huai followed her and asked carefully, "Boss, what are you laughing at?"

Jiang Junyu hummed a little song, "Happy."

Lin Huai: ...

Today, she is so happy to kill so many people. Lin Huai feels that she is more perverted than those perverts.

She came to the trading market and told Lin Huai, "You wait here."

Jiang Junyu turned to the entrance of the previous alley, and the man who was still sitting in front of the stall and dozing off.

"Don't sleep. It's time for business." Jiang Junyu called him.

The stall owner opened his eyes in a daze, "What are you selling this time?"

"It's still the same."

Jiang Junyu shook the space bracelet on his hand, and a lot of things inside fell out, drowning the blanket on the ground in front of him.

The stall owner, who was still confused, suddenly woke up when he saw this situation.

He picked up a lot of weapons, "Where did you get it?"

Jiang Junyu curled his lips and said, "Jianghu rules, don't ask the way you came from, just ask the price."

Lin Huai looked at the situation over there across the street, and her forehead jumped straight.

They bought a weapon before, and they were as cautious as a gangster's connector. This man is good. Today, he made such a big noise and ate something black, so he threw it on the ground so carelessly.

I really don't know whether she is simple or a tall artist.

Maybe no one cares about one or two deaths, but more than a dozen people died in a day, and the number of deaths reached hundreds. At night, it was on the Internet, which still attracted the attention of the star police.