31-40

Chapter 31 I was angry.

Jiang Junyu did not know the sensation she caused in the Institute of Science and Technology.

She sat in the yard, looking at the scenery in the distance, holding her head and worrying.

The back-stage sales of Jingshen online store are bleak. Except for the slight sales on the day of her live broadcast, there are usually no one to buy it.

She thought about it to see if she could advertise again when the supernova explosion was over.

The disaster area is affected by radiation, and the victims and people who go to the disaster need radiation-proof equipment.

Now the most common news on Star Network is the urgent shortage of radiation-proof equipment, and it requires all-star domestic enterprises to raise donations for radiation-proof products and equipment.

Jiang Junyu thought that he could not sell so much of his inventory, so he would like to donate some to the disaster area.

She clicked the application on the fundraising website and soon got a review reply.

"Dear, I admire your desire for disaster relief, but the transportation in the disaster area is currently tight, and we don't collect garbage."

Jiang Junyu:!!!

When she saw this line, her eyes were wide open.

It is said that her radiation protection charm is garbage. Does this person know the goods or not?

Jiang Junyu was so angry that he was angry.

Then she decided to work hard to let these ignorant people know how good her radiation protection charm was.

Jiang Junyu decided to do it in one step. She contacted the advertising company online. As the saying goes, professional things should be done by professional people.

The advertising company also replied quickly, "I'm sorry, dear, we don't advertise for false and useless things."

Jiang Junyu was angry again.

In the end, Jiang Junyu felt that he still had to rely on himself.

She decided to go to the forum to post more posters.

#The disaster is approaching, and a large amount of radiation-proof equipment is needed, and a radiation-proof symbol can solve your problem. #

As soon as she posted this post, as expected, there was a lot of scolding below.

3L: You liar, how can it be you again? Now that the disaster is in the head, why are you still thinking about disaster wealth?

4L: The disaster area is difficult enough now. You even want to take the leaves to cheat the money in the disaster area.

5L: Where is your conscience? It's true that you don't have any sense of morality.

6L: Don't be in a hurry to scold. Let's say whether it is possible that her leaves are really useful. Didn't there be a post before that she was a survivor of this disaster with her leaves on her body?

There are still a few rational people, and I think she may not be a liar.

8L: Her radiation protection charm is useful. I bought it before to test it. It's really not a deception. It's much cheaper than protective clothing, and it's very suitable for the current disaster area.

Some people who had found the benefits of radiation protection charms stood up and spoke, but were soon buried by scolding.

17L: What are you kidding? She can prevent radiation with this leaf. What else does the Radiation Protection Research Institute do? Do you eat rice in those research institutes?

18L: Again, if this broken leaf can protect the radiation, I will stand upside down and eat shit.

Below 18L, the poster replied: screenshot.

They found that no matter how they scolded, the poster did not respond, but some people said that if they were standing upside down and eating shit, the poster would jump out to take a screenshot.

For a moment, they had serious doubts about the owner's hobbies.

The effect of the post is not good, but no one believes in her radiation protection charm.

Jiang Junyu had long expected this, but she was not very disappointed.

At this time, Deng Qiaoxing rushed back, "Boss, look, there is a big order."

"Big order?" Jiang Junyu opened the backstage of the network and saw that it was a good guy. It was really a big order.

Someone made 10,000 orders at a time.

Jiang Junyu is excited. "Go and do some to see how much we have in stock."

Deng Qiao smiled and said, "Boss, it's a little early. We only have 8,000 sheets. We have to make it quickly, otherwise it will affect the delivery."

Jiang Junyu:!!!

So she still has to work 2,000 sheets.

She suddenly felt that it was not a happy thing to sell well.

It's better to go to other cities to kill a wave of criminals when you don't have money. The money is fast and the work is good.

However, even so, the work still has to be done. She sat in the yard honestly and began to draw symbols.

Li Hanlin was very dusty and dusty. When he found it here in a very tortuous way, he saw this scene.

The girl sat in a chair in the yard with a few baskets of leaves next to her.

She stretched out her sword finger and drew at the position of two centimeters of the leaves, and there were complex lines on the leaves.

She threw the painted leaves into the large frame on the right, and then picked up the leaves in the left frame to continue painting.

The movements are flowing and very casual, as if she did not draw a radiation-proof charm that could shock the academic community, but a child's homework.

Li Hanlin was shocked, as if something cracked in his heart.

He didn't expect that the radiation protection charm that shocked a sall of their researchers was made casually in this small yard and threw it all over the ground.

"Are you?" Xiao Aran, who was busy piessing leaves, came back with a basket of leaves in his arms. He saw a stranger standing at the door of the courtyard and asked vigily.

"I'm looking..."

As soon as Li Hanlin said something, he saw the leaves in Xiao Aran's hand, and his voice stopped abruptly.

He asked, "What do you do with so many leaves?"

Xiao Aran was puzzled and looked at Jiang Junyu in the yard, "It's for the boss to draw."

"For painting?" Li Hanlin's voice was raised twice.

He looked at the leaves used by Jiang Junyu, which were exactly the same as those in front of him.

So...

The leaves used for the anti-radiation symbol are really not any special materials. Are they really ubizable on the ground?

Li Hanlin, who realized this, opened his mouth wide and couldn't speak for a long time.

Xiao Aran saw him strangely, "What on earth are you doing here?"

It took a long time for Li Hanlin to find his voice, "I'm here to find the owner of Jingshen's online store."

"Oh, wait a time."

Xiao Aran ran to Jiang Junyu, who was dedicated to rushing to work, "Boss, there is someone looking for you outside."

"Look for me?"

Jiang Junyu swung his head and saw a middle-aged man with a few white hair on his hair, but he was very well dressed and had a good temperament, not like an ordinary person.

"Come in and say it." Jiang Junyu invited him, "Little Aran, go and move a stool."

After a while, Li Hanlin, a famous leader in the field of radiation protection, sat diagonally opposite the girl with a small bench, looking at the leaves all over the ground, and rubbing his hands and being a little restrained.

Jiang Junyu smiled apologetically and kept moving in his hands. "I just received a big order and I'm busy rushing to work. Don't mind. What's the matter with you here?"

Li Hanlin:...

He guessed that this big order must have been lucked by Guo Bo.

If Guo Boyun knew that the radiation protection charm that could save his project was drawn casually in the yard like a small workshop, he chatted with him, and I don't know how he would react.