91-100

Chapter 91 What hard days have you had before

At this time, the space vibrates, the color is diffuse, and a figure is surrounded by colored light and appears from above the space vortex.

Jiang Junyu's eyes lit up, "The first person to pass the customs appeared."

When Lin Huai heard Jiang Junyu say this, she couldn't help looking up curiously to see the figure in the light.

Those who can pass through the level from the realm of trial are not ordinary characters.

Now the whole ancient earth is one after another, and only one person passes the customs. You can can tumaginable how low the probability of passing the customs is.

It can be seen from it that this person must be a great genius.

This scene was performed on the whole ancient earth, and countless people looked at the figure with envy.

You don't have to think about it. His path after that will definitely be unusual.

Xu Songnan was also surprised to get out of the customs. He was standing in the air at this time and in a good mood.

His self-confidence comes more from his strength.

During this period, he found a lot of cultivation skills in it, and his spiritual power increased a lot, not to mention that he learned to use spiritual power freely.

Now that he can stand in the air, it shows that he has made a lot of refinement in his cultivation.

Facing the uplook of countless people below, Xu Songnan, who had been living in the quagmire, was not proud.

He is in a very peaceful state of mind. He doesn't want to be a strong man among ants. He wants to climb higher mountains.

Xu Songnan flew directly in the direction of Hongcheng.

When he appeared in front of Jiang Junyu, he was a little nervous.

This is a powerful person, and he respects it very much in his heart.

Jiang Junyu looked at him and was quite satisfied. He was a good seedling for cultivation.

"You can stay here. I will guide you to practice in the future."

Xu Songnan hurriedly saluted, "Yes, Star Lord."

Jiang Junyu admonished, "Our family is the Xuantian Sect. When we enter the Xuantian Sect, we have been acting according to the rules of the Xuantian Sect. You can call my suzerain."

"Yes, suzerain!"

Xu Songnan found a room to live here.

Lin Huai and others looked at Xu Songnan as if they were looking at the big baby.

This boy looks like he is only in his twenties and young. They don't know how he broke out of the crisis of trial.

He is young and has a good ability.

Jiang Junyu has been in a much relaxed mood recently. Among other things, the power she wants to cultivate has finally welcomed the first disciple.

The trial is still in full swing, and the first crops planted on the ancient earth are slowly maturing.

The types of crop cultivation on the ancient earth were prepared by Wan Lan and Ye Qiuguo according to their own needs.

At the time of maturity, the two of them were not idle. They began to expand the restaurant and dessert shop on a large scale.

Among other things, at least there is at least one branch in the prosperous galaxy of Ruida Star Kingdom.

This is not much pressure for Ye Qiuguo, but it is different for Wan Lan.

On the premise that there is no income, it takes a lot of money to expand the store.

For this reason, Wan Lan borrowed all the funds transferred from Wan Hongwei's to the sell industry to expand the store.

After Wan Hongwei retired, he has been addicted to cultivation. I heard that Wan Lan's business needs money, which is very happy.

It's just that Wan Lan hollowed out the old capital in his family, and Wan Feng was not happy. He resisted several times, and he was honest only after being beaten by Wan Hongwei several times.

The sharp-eyed netizens quickly found out the situation.

——Xilan Restaurant and Yuguo Dessert Shop are decorating new stores. Are they going to expand?

——It seems that a new store has been opened in our galaxy. For such a long time, the food that has been popular has been blown up by others, and finally have a chance to taste it.

——I'm really looking forward to it. It seems that the ancient earth is really planting, and there are a lot of ingredients to support the expansion and operation of catering and dessert shops.

The reason for the closure of the ancient earth has always been a mystery. Now it seems that it should be afraid that the planting method of special ingredients will be stolen by others, so we chose to close the ancient earth.

- It must be like this. How precious the super ingredients are. They must be well protected.

In their discussion, the restaurant and dessert shop were prepared and opened in a lively way.

On the first day of opening, all the restaurants and dessert shops were full. They all wanted to taste the almost perfect food. What kind of taste was it?

Lu Yuchen was the first to rush in when his Planet Restaurant opened.

As a playful foodie, how can you not be attracted by delicious food?

He looked at the wide variety of menus and asked the waiter, "What dishes are made of special ingredients?"

The waiter politely introduced, "Sir, the current dishes in our restaurant are all made with special ingredients."

Lu Yuchen was shocked, "All of them?"

The waiter smiled and said, "Yes, it's all."

Lu Yuchen put the dishes together and waved his big hand, "Give me everything on the menu."

The waiter was stunned, "You said the last one?"

This dish can't come down without millions of star coins.

In ancient earth, not only crops are planted in a variety of crops, but with the reiki cultivation of aquatic plants, aquatic products and animal husbandry are also very good, and the meat is delicious, which is also a first-class special ingredient.

With these basics, Xilan Restaurant now has a variety of dishes, and the price is not cheap.

Today is the first day of work for the waiter. She knew that the people who could come here for dinner were very arrogant, but she didn't expect to be so arrogant.

Who is a good person who spends millions of star coins on a meal?

"Let's take the last one."

After being confirmed by Lu Yuchen, the waiter was amazed.

He hurriedly led Langyuchen to the largest private room, and the table in the small room couldn't put so many dishes.

Lu Yuchen waited anxiously and sat still. He couldn't wait to eat those delicious foods right away.

The first dish served is the classic fried sweet potato leaves, and the second dish is braised pork.

He couldn't wait to pick up the chopsticks. The sweet potato leaves were refreshing and delicious, and the braised pork was fat but not greasy. The taste was simply the best of the best.

He stuffed several mouthfuls of vegetables into his mouth in a row before he turned his head and sighed, "Sure enough, as said on the Internet, the taste is almost perfect. No, it should be said that the taste is perfect."

In one word, it's delicious.

Next, continue to steamed fish, roast duck, fried beef, stir-fried cabbage and dozens of dishes.

Every dish is a new shock. Each dish has its own unique taste, and the delicious taste is intoxicating.

Finally, Lu Yuchen came out with his stomach covered.

I'm full.

If his stomach wasn't too small, he would have been eager to eat all the dishes in his stomach.

When I go back, I don't forget to share it online.

#The dishes of Xilan Restaurant are simply amazing. Hundreds of streets of other dishes are thrown away. I will eat them every day in the future. #

At this time, there are also other people who eat it. Anyone who tastes it will sigh below.

——This taste is really unforgettable, but I don't have money. I can't eat it every day. It's enough for me to hate about it for a long time.

——It's really amazing. What kind of hard life did we live before?

——Yuguo Dessert Shop, the desserts in Yuguo Dessert Shop are also excellent.