MW - Dad's Past

15 Years Ago
"All Ghillied Up & One Shot One Kill"
Somewhere in December ??, 2011
Pripyat, Ukraine
Lt. Sasha
22nd SAS Regiment

The screen shows an old map of Pripyat, Ukraine, as well as photos of the Chernobyl disaster. The photos show that the facility was still accessed for its nuclear material. Imran Zakhaev is shown to be the leader of the Ultranationalist rebels.

Captain Price :I was just a "Leftenant" back then...doing some wetwork. Chernobyl. Christmas for the bad guys. Even a decade later, lot of them still used it to get their hands on nuclear material. A lot of 'em...including one, Imran Zakhaev. Of course we couldn't just let that happen. Cash for spent fuel rods? That's one hell of a recipe for destruction. It was the first time our government had authorized an assassination order since the Second World War... I was under the command of Captain MacMillan... But we also got somone in this operation...you're dad.

Ghost :My Dad?

The scene shift.....

Captain MacMillan, Lt. Ghost (Dad) is proning in the grass and "Leftenant" Price is crouching next to him. The three men are wearing ghillie suits. Ghost (Dad) takes out his M21 Suppressed.

Cpt. MacMillan :Too much radiation. We'll have to go around.

??? :This bloody sh*t is killing me.

MacMillan comes out of the grass.

Cpt. MacMillan :Don't be such a baby Ghost.Follow me, and keep low. Careful...there's pockets of radiation all over this area. If you absorb too much, you're a dead man.

Ghost (Dad) :Obviously.

Price :Hmm.....

They move up to a shack.

Cpt. MacMillan :Standby.

There are two guards ahead of them.

Cpt. MacMillan :Contact. Enemy patrol dead ahead. Stay low and move slowly, we'll be impossible to spot in our ghillie suits.

They slowly move through the grass. A conversation between the two guards can be heard.

Russian Soldier's PoV.....

Guard :Эй! Сергей! Зачем мы бродим по этому району? (Hey! Sergei! Why do we wander in this area?)

Sergei :Мы не бродим, мы патрулируем здесь, идиот. (We're not wandering, we are patrolling, idiot.)

Guard :Зачем патрулировать? Здесь никого нет на 120 километров. Пустынная местность! (Why are we on patrol? There's nobody around for 120 kilometers. It's a desert terrain!)

Sergei :Слушай! Захаев платит нам хорошие деньги, чтобы патрулировать эту территорию. Если бы ты знал, что для тебя хорошо - ты бы заткнулся. А если он параноик - то это его дело. (Listen! Zakhaev is paying us good money to patrol the area. If you knew that you, well, you would shut up. And if he is paranoid, that is his business.)

Cpt. MacMillan :Alright, let me see what you two can do.

Price shoots one of the guards and Ghost (Dad) shoots the other.

Price :He's down.

Ghost (Dad) :Easy peasy.

They move up to another shack by a house.