MW II - Amsterdam

Kate Laswell is gathered in a situation room with several military and civilian advisors. General Shepherd walks into the room.

Shepherd :All right, clear the room.

No one moves.

Shepherd :(annoyed) Let's go - everybody out, now.

This time, everyone leaves the room except for Laswell. Shepherd switches off the lights in the room, leaving only the large computer wall display.

Shepherd :Iran is in possession of American missiles.

Laswell :American missiles in AQ's hands.

Shepherd :Hassan has been passing out our ballistic missiles like it's fucking Halloween and we didn't know about it?

Laswell :Gives Iran plausible deniability.

Shepherd :Oh, deniability my ass - Iran's all over this. I wanna know how many they have and where they intend to use 'em.

Laswell :If Hassan is moving missiles, he has a smuggling partner.

Shepherd :Well then, I would advise you to find out who that is.

Laswell :Give my team two hours with those missiles, sir. I will know everybody who's ever breathed on them.

Shepherd :Negative. I want 'em destroyed.

Laswell :General, there's valuable intel there.

Shepherd :This is an intelligence failure, Laswell... It's not gonna be a tactical one. There will be 500 enemy soldiers on that site by sunrise. We need a win fast.

Shepherd gets on the radio to Ghost. Laswell looks at a computer display of the map.

Shepherd (using radio) :Gold Eagle Actual to GHOST- Move your team and call for fire. I want those weapons destroyed.

GHOST (in radio) :Roger that, Actual.

Laswell :Amsterdam.

Shepherd :What the hell's Amsterdam got to do with this?

Laswell turns to face Shepherd.

Laswell :It's a smuggling hub. Ports and canals are insecure. Iran has friends there... We do too.

Shepherd :Who?

Laswell :The Captain.

Laswell brings up images of Captain Price and Ghost.

Laswell :He's tracking an AQ cell in country as we speak.

Shepherd :(pleased) Well, that's the first good news I've heard all day.

Laswell :I'll link up with him and handle this myself, sir. You and Ghost have a huge history.

Shepherd :Kate Laswell back in the field...?