Chapter 1

I love my parents. There's nothing that I could love more than them. They do so much for me, they even risk their life's for me. They love me, or so I hope. I do try tp help out the maids with the cleaning. I feel bad. Am I supposed to feel bad?

As of right now, I'm sitting in my bed, writing. Writing practically my life and it's story. It's future and it's past. I'm 17, almost 18. 18 in two days. I'm excited. I'll be free once I graduate from my studies. 

We have a huge house. Not even a house, a mansion. That's the better word to describe it. There's a lot of balls and dances, even auctions. You know, like the ones that rich people do when selling art. 

Everyone keeps saying I should get married but I just think I'm too young. Yes, I'm about to be 18 but I want to wait. I want to have a meaningful wedding when I'm 23 or even 27. 

They already started planning my birthday out, which is kind of weird to me. But, I like planning things, it's fun to me. I walked into the elevator and hit the first floor, the first floor being the living room, kitchen, and all the normal things on a first floor household. 

There were my parents, eating their lunch at the dinning table in the kitchen. Our kitchen is huge. 

"Hi sweetheart" My dad said, walking up to me and placing a light kiss on my head. "Hi" I replied. I took a seat besides my mom at the dining table as she continued to eat. This house is way too boring. I looked at my watch for the time. 

God thank you it's time for my college class...

=====================

I took a seat next to my best friend, Lina. I set my books down on the small table that's provided. I cannot wait to graduate and become a doctor. I sat down and started talking with Lina. At least now I have plans for later tonight. 

===

I drove Lina and I back to my house as she's spending the night. We walked through the front door and went to the kitchen where my parents are at. "Hey you guys" My mom said, looking at us. We took a seat at the dining table where my dad set plates full of food in front of us for dinner. We started eating and went upstairs after...

======================

I woke up around 11 AM. My birthday is in one day! I'm excited. But I'm also really tired right now from all the karaoke/movie night from yesterday. Last night was fun so it was worth it. I got up and got ready for the day, doing my morning routine while Lina's asleep.

===

Lina and I went downstairs and took a seat at the dining table, starting to eat our cinnamon rolls and eggs for breakfast. Cinnamon rolls have got to be the best breakfast I've ever had. Especially with eggs and orange juice, now that's a combo of the best meal alive.

Lina and I finished eating then went back into my room, Lina going into my  bathroom connected to my room, starting to do her morning routine. I sat on my bed and started scrolling on Instagram while she did her things. 

=====

She finished getting ready and we went down to Starbucks. It's only a 5 minutes walk and it's pretty nice outside, exercise is a living need. Everyone could use a little exercise... No offense to you guys..

30 minutes later, we came back home. I grabbed my car keys and we both got in my car, heading into town to go shopping. 

====

Who said dresses from Forever21 can't be cute and aren't? Seriously, these are adorable and I need a dress for tomorrow, the big day tomorrow. It's my 18th birthday, I get to be free. Did I already mention that?