Chapter 8

I was sleeping peacefully until my sleep was interrupted by the one and only, Ryan. I woke up to him smothering kisses all over my neck and face, causing me to chuckle to myself. "Ryan!" I exclaimed as I continued to laugh.

Minutes later, he stopped. He got off the bed and went into his closet, leaving the door open as I got out of bed as well and walked into his closet instead of mine. He was looking through his clothes, finding some for the day. Seconds later, he found the ones he wanted.

I turned around as he got dressed, minutes later turning back around only to see him struggling with his tie. I walked up to him, taking the tie in my hands as he let go. "Let me help.." I said, quietly as I started to tie it for him. 

I finished tying it. "Thank you", he said. "You're welcome" I responded, ending our conversation with a kiss before I went into my closet to get ready for the day too. I came out a few minutes later, going into the connected bathroom to do my hair and makeup.

==

As I was doing my hair and makeup, I felt arms slither around my waist as I was standing up, digging though my drawers. I looked up in the mirror and saw Ryan behind me. I chuckled at the sight of his head resting on my shoulder along with his arms wrapped around my waist. 

I ruffled his haid as he pouted playfully. "How does a mafia boss go so soft?" I asked, teasing him. "hm..... All your magic love" He said, turning me to face him and giving me a kiss before he left. Here come's my best friend..

===

I heard the front door open as Katrina and I were sitting on the couch, talking. When we heard the front door open, Katrina got up and left as Ryan walked in. I stood up as he set his work bag on the floor, holding his arms out for a hug. 

I ran up to him and jumped up, my legs wrapped around his waist as I put my head in his shoulder. "Hi baby" He said, rubbing his hand up and down my back. "Hi" I said after lifting my head up, looking at him and brushing our lips against one another's.

He set me down, my feet touching the cold, hardwood floor. He picked his work bag up once against, walking over to the dinning table and setting it on one of the millions of chairs before going over to the kitchen and opening the fridge. 

I walked into the kitchen, setting my elbows on the cold island and using my hand to support my head while I looked at him, admiring him. He grabbed his food out of the fridge, going on the other side of the island and started eating.

=========

I got out of the shower, only a towel covering my fully naked body. I looked at the bed and saw Ryan shirtless, reading a book. I snapped out of it a few seconds later, going into my closet and shutting the door behind me so that I could get dressed. 

Minutes later, I came out and turned off the light, laying down in bed besides him, closing my eyes and falling asleep a few minutes after.