Chapter 5

I woke up the next day with the weight of two arms around my waist as it was Ryan's arms. They exchanged very few words last night before calling it an actual night and fell asleep together in bed. I woke p before Ryan, turning my body so that I was facing his chest, few seconds later looking up at his face whilst he was sleeping.

He woke up from my sudden movement, opening his eyes slightly and taking his hands off of my to rub them as he just got up. "Sorry.." I said, apologizing for waking him up. "What's there to be sorry for love? I had to wake up sooner or later." He responded, getting out of bed and opening the curtains as I nodded. 

I got out of bed seconds later as he sipped his coffee, still in the room and looking at the city view from his house. Our house. I went over to our huge huge shared closet and started looking at the new clothes his maids brought home yesterday. 

How am I supposed to pick out an outfit for myself if I don't even know what my plans are for the day? "Hey Ryan?" I shouted as he's still looking at the view. Instead of getting a response, I heard his footsteps coming closer and closer to me and the closet. 

"Yes love?" He asks, leaning against the closets door frame. "How am I supposed to dress if I don't know what we're doing today?" I asked, letting my thoughts out from a few seconds ago. "Well if you'd really like to know, later tonight we have a business dinner and during the day, you get to hang out with your new assistant" He replied as I tilted my head in confusion. 

"Assistant?" I asked, making sure I heard him right as he nodded his head in response. "Why would I need an assistant?" I asked. "Well you're somewhere different, in a place you barely recognize, wouldn't you want a new friend or two, maybe more?" He replied, me making an "o" shape with my mouth when I finally understood what he meant.

He hummed as I nodded, walking out of the closet and doin his things whilst I did my morning routine to get ready for the day. 

===

There a knock at the door while the doorbell went off. Ryan already left as we exchanged words before he did so. I looked through the peep-hole, seeing a woman about my age and height standing on my porch. I opened the door and greeted her with a smile. 

"Hi! Are you Kylie?" She asked sweetly, returning a smile as well. "Yes I am!" I replied sweetly as well as she stepped in and hugged me tightly. Should I feel like I'm being chocked when I'm just getting hugged?

"I'm your new personal assistant, AKA, your new bestfriend!" She stated, laughing after as I awkwardly laughed along with her. Not to be mean or anything but, she talks like it's a real life texting game. Maybe I should put her in social group therapy..

"Oh my gosh I've been needing a bestfriend every since I moved in here." I replied, trying to not make her feel like it's a one sided friendship as it is as of right now. I just don't really see the hype. I miss Lina. 

"Whelp, good thing Jesus sent me here. It's like he knew we'd be a perfect best friend couple!" She said, us both laughing afterwards as it wasn't even that funny. Is that too rude to say? No it shouldn't be... Right?