Chapter 7

The one thing that's been roaming my mind all day, what are Ryan  and I? I mean, I get he "bought" me but, his actions towards me are not like someone who just bought me. I heard the front door open, meaning Ryan's home and my best friend leaves. Finally.

Ryan walked in as Katrina walked out. "Hello my love" He said to me, placing his work bag on the couch and taking a seat besides me. "Hi" I replied, still deep in my thoughts. I heard the sound of him patting his lap so I sat down. 

I sat down on his lap, my legs wrapped around his waist as his hands supported my back. We looked into each others eyes for a few seconds before I made the first move. I leaned in, both of our lips brushing over one another's.

Minutes later, he broke the kiss. Maybe I shouldn't have done that. "I know I should have told you but, we're married." He said. I tilted my head in confusion, now seriously being confused as to what matters more now.

"Those papers you signed..." He said, taking a pause mid sentence as I nodded to show that I was listening. "Those were marriage papers" He said, starting to dig in his pants pocket as I shifted a little.

He pulled out a medium sized brown square box, opening it as the object inside shined. Hell, it doesn't even need any sun to shine it's ass off the way it is now. It's the most beautiful engagement ring I've ever seen. 

I watched as Ryan took it out of the box, grabbing my hand lightly and putting it on my ring finger as we're officially married. I leaned in again a few seconds later, his lips devouring mine as he stood up from the couch, my legs still wrapped around his waist. 

He went upstairs and threw me on the bed lightly, hovering over me as his chains dangled down. He leaned his face closer to mine, pecking my lips before getting up and going into the bathroom. "You tease!" I shouted as I heard him laugh in response.

I heard the shower turn on. I moved up on the bed more so that my head rested on the pillows, rubbing my lips not believing what just happened. Minutes later, I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth as Ryan is still in the shower. 

I was already laying in bed when about 10 minutes later, he came out. He came out with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist, his v-line showing. Especially his hair... He's such a fucking tease and I hate it.

I looked at him for a few seconds before snapping out of it, realizing what I was doing. I turned back to my book while he went over to his closet, shutting the door with him in there and getting ready. 

When I heard the door shut, i slammed my book down on my lap, absolutely in love with what I just saw. The abs... The wet hair.. The everything. A few minutes later, he came out with no shirt on and grey sweatpants. God it's like he knows what he does to me.