meeting him.

delighted was a under-estimate for what virat was feeling.his plan of almost a decade was finally coming to action,he was going to meet the ROHIT sharma.
quickly as he could, went outside the cabin of his boss, and informed the good news to jaddu, and informed him not to have any plans for tnight for they are going to celebrate such a milestone.

virat carried on with his daily work schedule as he would,and well the night approached faster than it should. Virat put on a black leather jacket with some boots and went out at the "Lucky Bee" bar and picked up jad on his way and they had a blast and you could say jad caught himself a man for the night😋, or for a lifetime?who knows. Suspicion
.
.
.
.
Next Morning,
"ugh,mera sar fat rha hai(im having a severe headache)
virat looked at the time and the watch read "10.24pm"
"Shit shit I overslept again, didnt I, yaar week day pe peena was and never will be a good idea" cursed virat as he quickly took off from his bed but whoops, it was a Saturday. It was his day off.
"Kya kar rha hai viraat tu, get a grip on yourself will you!"

After procrastinating for a while, virat quickly ran thru some errands and his daily chores and it was already noon. He quickly cooked himself some salads and Italian pasta( girl math😘)
and switched on the TV.

" the son of the richest man of southern asia and the most suitable and eligible bachelor is now in the financial captial of the country."
"Mr Rohit Sharma, as you can see from the footage obtained from TMZ, has just landed in Mumbai from his private jet"?
" why is mr sharma here? Is he here due to some business ventures or does he have a secret fling which were are unaware of"?
" our sources will tell us soon about this, till then keep watching TTC news"

Virat Smirked, he thought "machli aa chuki hai bass abh jhaal mein fasana baaki reh gya hai"
.
.
.
.
.
After a few days.
At boss cabin.
"virat, is the office downstairs ready? Mr sharma is eager to join for they dont have spare time to waste here anymore"?
"Sir its almost ready, you could ask mr sharma to join from after 2 days!"
"Perfect, i will call him today for a meeting and you could give him a tour as well"!!

"Mmm.eee?" Stuttered virat.
" yea ofc, remember youre the head of this collaboration"
"Yes sir, my apologies. I will do the needful"

"Why the hell did you stutter virat? Cmon, youve been waiting for your entire life for this particular moment you just cannot ruin it from your idiocy, dont you dare fuck it up virat no no"

"Viii bhaiii"
"Haa shubh, ye rha mein why you shoutin"
"Ishan ne mujhe maara"
"What?"
"Hes lying bhai, mere jesa bhola bhaala baccha aakhir kisi ko maar sakta hai"
"Really? Tum dono abhi yaha se dafa ho jao nahi to mein maarunga dono ko"
"ouch vi bhai rude😔" shubh mumbled dramatically
" jaata hai ki maaru?"
"And im out"

"Virat,virat" Said Mr Shekawat.
"yes sir"?
"Mr sharma is waiting in my cabin, go give him a tour"
Sure sir.

before the cabin.
"How should i greet him? Hello sir,im virat kohli? No no kaafi formal ho jayega. "Hi sir, virat here"? No no too informal. "Welcome onboard with us sir, im virat" jyaada hogya na? Shit why am i getting so nervous. Its fine vii you got this cmon ek do teen. Boom.
.
.
.
.
there he was, he stands tall and confident, a beacon of success. With every look, his tailored suit hugs his athletic frame, accentuating his broad shoulders and trim waist. His deep, commanding voice resonates authority, drawing others to him like moths to a flame. His piercing gaze, framed by dark lashes, holds a hint of mystery, leaving admirers captivated and eager for more. He carries himself with a quiet assurance, exuding a raw, masculine appeal that is impossible to ignore.
Captive, virat felt captivated in his presence. He was completely and utterly mesmerised by the sight in front of him and wanted him to devour like a desert,but he was a man of his truths,he knew he could only think such things for this cannot be his reality.

His voice deep, with a smooth and charismatic quality said "you must be virat right?, im rohit, rohit sharma nice to meet you".

"Hello sir, virat kohli here" virat said,smirking and amusingly.

"shall we start the tour then? Im running late therefore I request you to hurry."

"As you wish sir"
.
.
.
.

hello guys!! As promised 20th ko i gave a update well! are you guys liking the story? Like if boring lage toh do tell ill try to introduce something more exciting from the next update!!! Keep voting and commenting pls and sorry for the shortness!love ya😘

much love <3

Alisha